PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELP!? Whether prompt, please, it is possible for me to help or assist or it is impossible? Affairs...

Elena
01.07.2004, 14:00
HELP!? Whether prompt, please, it is possible for me to help or assist or it is impossible? The matter is that at me in the past to year phobia of a management or manual, t has developed. e. Chiefs. There was it because once I was fired, and absolutely not fairly and unreasonably and before dismissing, the chief diko was angry with me. First he shouted at me, and has then ceased and in one perfect day me has dismissed. I fine understood all, but nothing could make. And then in me this pavor so was strongly fixed, that I already subconsciously am afraid, let, even of the good chief. All I wait and simultaneously I am afraid, that me will abuse. And, even then, when for this purpose there are no bases.

Hazhilina I.I.
04.07.2004, 22:11
Elena! Similar, that this situation became for you a psychological trauma that has led to occurrence of pavor of repetition of this situation. To help or assist you it is possible. For this purpose you need to address internally to the psychologist. Usually in similar cases there are enough 1 2 sessions, ch toby the problem was solved. If you from Moscow, you can address to me. t. 8 916 140 74 55. My full data you will find, having pressed a red inscription with initials first name, middle initial, last name