PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether and the truth exists " a wreath of a celibacy " or there is something another. To me one...

JUlja
27.06.2004, 18:01
Whether and the truth exists " a wreath of a celibacy " or there is something another. To me one woman skzala, that at me a wreath of a celibacy and here since then, already year, I in general one. Any man anybody has not met. It probably suggestion. As with it or him to struggle. I wish from it or this to get rid. Help or assist!!!

Alexey
29.06.2004, 10:01
JUlja!
There is no wreath of a celibacy, me 29 years, two times were married on 1 year, last time has divorced in 2001 and since then one, sometimes simply I walk... Even having met the girl I can not be with her, and any wreaths here not and, the only thing that influences, this your behaviour, the company and a way of life, well can still your aspirations and the purposes which reject acquaintances... The only thing that can be advised - better niskem than with whom has got... In a life to people difficulties and spytany are given so much, how much they in a status to master, and if you have not met till now the worthy person, he means waits you, you are possible or probable already tomorrow it or him will meet, the main thing to not search, to not wind yourself abstract and inexplicable things, all is much easier than kazhetsja... Probably life preserves you from oprometchevogo a step, think better of it or this, success...

Svetlana
30.06.2004, 03:59
Alexey, gold zlova! And otnositelshno you I can tell or say with uverennostju-to you simply not those women came across... YOU polovinka still to meet on your vital way. Success to you.

The anonym
01.07.2004, 05:14
Each person has a half, it is the fact. An another matter when you will find it or her if will ask, there is an every prospect. Anybody did not promise you that in it or this to year it will be. Usually it is time happens. And such women avoid, advice or councils do not ask. It is not let the person the know. Calm down.

Monika
03.07.2004, 02:35
Alexey, Words words but to find costing or standing the man not so that and easily normal girl!

Alexey
04.07.2004, 17:18
Monika!
Believe to the normal guy to find the normal girl even more difficultly, me nevezet, it is the checked up fact, he should know everyone precisely that wants or wishes also whom... Then all is simple, the world will be another, you vary - minjaetsja the world around of you, new interests and acquaintances... To become interesting, keen, nevyzhno than - here that basically should JUlja, in occasion of me I shall tell or say - if in a life with me it occurs or happens - means so it is necessary, my business adequately to pass or take place all this...