PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is interesting, why men always consider or count, that their salary should be above...

Katya
24.06.2004, 16:39
It is interesting, why men always consider or count, what their salary should be above, than at women? - to mine
It is unfair, especially at peer primary positions - higher education, an operational experience, etc.

Thorn (not the doctor)
26.06.2004, 08:41
Because it hurts pride. Samets "is by nature programmed" to provide the woman - with protection, meal, mammoths...:) and if she and without it or him oboidyotsja? It is insulting, a pancake:)

Leka
27.06.2004, 20:09
So defective muzhiks with a low self-rating consider or count only. If at the man it's OK with vanity he does not go in cycles in this question.

The anonym
28.06.2004, 21:34
Where you such muzhiks pick out it?

Leka
29.06.2004, 00:24
My husband, when I received more it or him (and now from time to time I on z/p overtake it or him), for me was pleased and proud, that its or his wife such capable. Never complexed in occasion of smaller z/p, and at the same time always aspired and aspires to professional body height (including in the material attitude or relation).

Katya
30.06.2004, 13:16
I have told it about a position of the management or manual (the Japanese company).

___
01.07.2004, 22:45
Now women in a status to earn it is not less, and even it is more than man - there would be brains in a head! And if the man earns less... Well I do not know, at me was also such. The main thing that it was not included into system.

Peach
03.07.2004, 02:06
It not man's, but the standard opinion. Women too can touch, if the man earns less, recently the girl complained of the friend. At me the friend earns more husband and hides from it or him a part of the incomes and spends them for itself. My husband complexed, when earned less me

oshn
04.07.2004, 16:14
katjushkin, the opinion of drunk swells from your firm is a nostalgia from time to time when their grandfathers held wives for slaves in far mountain villages.
And on your question " why it so " you will find the answer if you will observe as dogs mark or aim territory: the territory peremechennoj is considered when the label is put above previous. Here also think, like not people and in money do not require, and all there: it is more... Above....