PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Never faced such problems, I am characterized with...

Linda
02.07.2004, 13:00
Hello! Never faced such problems, I am characterized by will power and calmness, but something has occured or happened, though to me of 23 more years. I became very irritable, and very quickly I can be upset that I sit at job and to crying without the visible reasons, and then I calm sharply down or am sharply abirritated, from time to time happen any, whether at all I do not know it is possible to name it attacks, but unexpectedly I run into a status when I can not is, neither sleep, nor read, simply lay and I look in a ceiling. Saw Novopassit but after passes or takes place its or his action, becomes even worse. The head often has started to hurt or be ill;be sick. In general health has reeled, though always differed its or his fortress. What I can be advised in the given situation? The girlfriend speaks me, that it is necessary to descend or go to psihiatoru or to the psychologist, but in fact it can and do much harm, if the person will not possess sufficient qualification. To doctors I address extremely seldom. How to me to be?

The anonym
02.07.2004, 22:20
Ask at Lariny, you, most likely, the program: http: // larina. by. ru/

Nastja
04.07.2004, 09:18
- To mine, at you depression. If so it is better to descend or go to the doctor though, maybe, can do without it or he. Find in a life that pleases you and detain the attention to it or this more. It helps or assists me. For example, to recollect something good of the childhood, from yesterday, to admire the nature, etc. thus think, that people which surround you, too suffer, and it or he;they should to something be helped or assisted. Recollect the moments when these people were kind to you. Find a subject of which it would be necessary to care, let it will be even a floret in a pot. Distract itself even it or this initially. Nevertheless a self-spirit on the best much, I so think, better, than to drink tablets and to consider or count myself as the patient. All can be simple to you has bothered, I have in view of monotony of a life? Arrange to itself actions different, descend or go in a campaign. Go on foot More. Dances, by the way, remove or take out melancholy, is is already proved. Budte are healthy.

Storm
04.07.2004, 15:05
I understand you. At me similar situations. By the way in pregoing advice or council a lot of correct. But to the doctor to descend or go will not prevent - conversation with the doctor about the to a problem very much pomagaet.