PDA

Просмотр полной версии : So develops, that I cannot fasten long-term attitudes or relations with the man....

Tanja
27.06.2004, 19:56
So develops, that I cannot fasten long-term attitudes or relations with the man. The problem that if the person is pleasant to me, as a rule, he in due course starts to lose to me interest, thinks out pretexts to not meet. And, in attitudes or relations I try to not show the emotional attachment and interest, but the result is all the same those, that they come to naught or the person simply disappears without explanations. Persistence is shown by men to which I do not test any feelings, same look after and a locating achieve. Tried to continue such attitudes or relations, thought, that the person in due course becomes interesting, there will be a sympathy, even met from chuvstsva gratitude for care, attention, but is not present, as they say, love cannot be ordered. That can tell or say, advise. What do I do or make not so? What it is necessary to change in behaviour? Interestingly also opinion of men. I shall be very grateful.

Antonio
29.06.2004, 05:29
Let's try begin attitudes or relations then it will be possible to answer your question.:)

TASHA
01.07.2004, 02:29
At me precisely same situation. Also what to do or make. There is no answer.

Heart
01.07.2004, 11:43
Accept Antonio's offer! Tanjusha, dear or expensive, novernoe it is necessary to reflect that you tsenete in ljudjah-your priorities..., novernoe men whom you met - do not possess niodnim from your demands / I have in vidu-zhiznenuju pozitsiju/What there should be with YOU a man? You know on it - the answer..., you novernoe, draw negative muzhchin/they to you more interesny/, I can am mistaken... Or variant-you let know another / bystro/, that you like, live without them cannot, and they simply are not ready to serious attitudes or relations...../in general they do not like otvetstvennosti-them speed frightens... otnoshenij/you will be found by man Vash-do not spend sebja-save itself...

Shimanskij O.I.
04.07.2004, 09:29
Dear Tanja! Whether you reflected, what involves in you men who do not like you and what can involve those who is pleasant to you? Whether " emotional dispassionateness " is always necessary? Not knowing your person, it is complex or difficult to advise something to change in behaviour, universal prescriptions are not present. It is possible to descend or go on internal reception to the psychologist who will help or assist you to understand better itself, the advantages and possible or probable disadvantages, to change a line of conduct.