PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the doctor! Whether I know to the address of I address, but, it would be desirable uznat...

Katerina.
02.07.2004, 17:31
Good afternoon the doctor! Whether I know to the address of I address, but, it would be desirable to learn or find out... My husband every day sees dreams, and color and during all night. He in the East ferments that on palaces, in Tanzania in prison sits with crocodiles struggles, etc. I, for example, very seldom I see dreams (or them I do not remember), at least I remember dreams which it is removed or is taken off;dream at daybreak (if I sleep chasav till 10 mornings). To me even zavidno becomes. From what such difference????

Belova
04.07.2004, 07:33
Dear Katerina!
Absolutely each person every night sees dreams. Usually every night us poseshchjaet 3 4 dreamings. Simply one people remember them, others are not present. Why? It is very easy or light to explain it. Our dream has the certain structure or frame, as descent or release on a ladder: 1, 2 stages of a superficial dream, further deep stages 3, 4 and, at last, a stage of dreamings. Then the cycle in accuracy repeats. In your situation after a stage of a dreaming there is no microawakening and transition in superficial stdadii when the dreaming can be remembered. There comes any deep stage of a dream and, hence, in the morning you cannot recollect the dream.

Svetlana Belova
Laboratory of a dream of sanatorium " Barvikha "
www. medson. ru