PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On September, 10th, I here wrote the report on wedding the daughter my civil the husband...

Elena
24.06.2004, 12:06
On September, 10th, I here wrote the report on wedding the daughter of my civil husband. Thanks everything, I at all did not expect, that there will be such discussion. Just now prochla reports for September, 10 11th. Tomorrow wedding, we do not go, and to me that's it now up to tears is insulting. And the main thing, that not only mne-my daughter has very much taken offence also, in fact she so prepared for this wedding. And as it strange my mother-in-law too has taken offence for me.

Anna
24.06.2004, 23:16
Dear Elena. Let it remains on conscience of people which have not wanted you to see there. Thus, they have shown the dishonourableness and bad manners under the attitude or relation not only to you, but also to your husband. Arrange with the daughter tomorrow the holiday and do not sit at all at home! Good days off to you!

Anton
25.06.2004, 20:14
Only a harm do not hold on the husband and its or his daughter. Fall down all on bitchiness of its or his former wife. And holidays for your joint century still will suffice! Success!

Elena
26.06.2004, 02:19
To Anton and Anna. Thanks you for support. Probably, we kuda-nibud descend or go, though I understand what to cheer up to me not udastsja. I can vindictive, but the insult remains, and if only would put me concerned or touched. Here also my daughter very much has taken offence.

Anna
27.06.2004, 00:47
Elena, be above it or this. Do not fall up to low insults though I very much understand you and too could not so to take and be here wise and understanding, and probably would lower or omit before scandal. I understand, what is it badly, but nothing could do or make with itself. And advice or councils to give easily. But... Try. Make above itself effort. And if it also will be estimated or appreciated by your husband - then knowingly you constrained the emotions.

Elena
28.06.2004, 14:03
Understand, to me it is very insulting and whether pretend that very well I vrjad-I can, especially when tomorrow the husband will be going to on wedding. Scandal, certainly, will not be, but to be cheerful and joyful I cannot. By the way, my daughter here has declared, that when she will marry, the summary sister will not call. I understand, that in her the insult and she speaks now and will forget the words, but little girls had excellent or different attitudes or relations and here with this wedding any wall starts to grow. I am assured, that externally all will be good, but and inside. And more, it seems to me, that the bride vse-taki could insist on the, in fact it is its or her wedding, instead of its or her mums. I understand, that to her now not up to us, but vse-. By the way, there there will be a person of 100 visitors, do not think, that we with a daughter would involve in ourselves such the big attention.

Anton
29.06.2004, 09:05
Instead of otkreshchivatsja from people in such occasion, think that in a life there are even more serious of treachery. There can come or step such moment, that except for the summary sister near to your daughter there will be nobody. And that will help or assist her. Then the situation with nepriglasheniem on wedding will seem nonsense.

Anna
29.06.2004, 14:29
Elena, you are right hundred times... But what to do or make, if people such what they are? Are visible the former wife of your husband holds on you angrily, in fact we do not know, under what circumstances they have left. But it is not important. Simply accept it as a reality. And all. Let slide with the wedding!

Elena
30.06.2004, 01:53
Thanks for support to Anna and Anton. Anton, understand, my daughter the eighteenth year, they at this age extremists. In fact to me personally obiden the fact, in fact we family as any troubles we series, and radost-means we to a side. And daughters besides all it or this it is insulting, that she passes or misses such grandiose event to which whole month prepared. I understand, that in its or her life will be still full of weddings (and her and girlfriends). But now she was left in the basket and more to her is insulting for me. By the way, advise, whether I should congratulate tomorrow the bride, t. e. To call to her or there is enough, that the husband will congratulate from all us.

Elena
30.06.2004, 13:48
To Anna. I do not know precisely as he has left with was or former. I know, that changed, often quarreled, have then divorced. They have divorced exactly 10 years ago. Later its or his any time was or former has moved from an apartment to the civil husband. And my husband has remained to live together with the daughter, through kakoeto time the daughter had a friend (that for which she in marriage leaves), they began to live three together. There was I, we began to meet and my husband has moved to live to me, having left the daughter an apartment. By the way, it can and gadenko, but in fact and owing to me its or his daughter with the already tomorrow the husband will separately live in smart dvushke.

Anton
30.06.2004, 18:29
Congratulate, if you well concern to her. It in fact for it or her the important event. She will be glad to a call. Only do not show insult. Thus you save good relations with its or her already new family. What sense to swear and what that to prove?

Elena
01.07.2004, 09:23
To Anton. It's nothing, I shall not show insult in day of wedding, but whether there will be my call to day of wedding to look or appear so, that here you us have not called a pier, and we here vse-peerly congratulate.

Anton
02.07.2004, 13:07
And will look or appear. Also will mean, that you above all these squabbles and insults, and sincerely wish its or her new family of good luck.
By the way, we for example with the wife always congratulate our relatives and friends everyone separately. Even if one is present on a celebration, and another is not present. On what or the reason.

Anna
04.07.2004, 04:59
Anton of the rights, Elena. Congratulate. Let it will be a shame to them (malicious). And why only you should test a dyscomfort? podzravte-congratulate. Can though the apology will follow.