PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt women! AFTER sex with the wife (5 10 minutes) she leaves in a bathroom...

Konstantin
24.06.2004, 17:01
Prompt women!
AFTER sex with the wife (5 10 minutes) she leaves in a bathroom to be washed away and is there for 4 6 minutes. I here also have thought, she can and at all does not finish with me and leads up itself already after? I can not ask it or her - I am afraid to offend. Who can from you clever will tell or say?

Anja
25.06.2004, 08:40
Can quite be and so. For example I too go to a bath and I finish only there. And to you, Konstantin, I would advise to work longer, instead of that a little time, that you write. 5 10 minutes for the woman will be a little, especially internal orgasm usually women reach or achieve at deeper penetration of a member, and more intensive movements, that just occurs or happens on a phase of the culmination at men.. About, she only was excited or raised, and you have already terminated. Obydno!

Puss
26.06.2004, 08:17
2: Here just there is on replacement a fresh player and while the first has a rest finishs business. All are happy...:)))))

Leka
27.06.2004, 04:00
Kostja and why ask it or her about it or this you can not?
In sex to be engaged to you it is not a shame, and to ask
The native wife it is a shame?.. Any family not
Normal...

The anonym
27.06.2004, 23:41
Leka, you the patient. And here family abnormal??? She will be even more normal than yours. What you the creature.

Ira
29.06.2004, 08:40
Leka-That just healthy. What for delirium? Really, that the wife to not ask? What in it or this such?

Red
30.06.2004, 05:38
Voobshche-that I am washed away longly. Even is longer, than 4 6 minutes. I am soaped not less than 2 3 h time... Cleanliness I like simply:))) And at the wife ask, certainly. I would not take offence. That to her to take offence? You thus show care of her. I only do not understand one - and what, during sex of an orgasm at it or her does not happen? e. You about it or this do not write... I cannot understand. Here you are engaged in sex, you finish, and what your wife at this time does or makes? Lays and in a ceiling looks (in a pillow breathes)?

01.07.2004, 05:57
It hardly. On putting into itself the order, to be covered with everyones kremami-losonami-dezodoratnami and to not forget to glance in a mirror, at the woman 10 minutes on the average leave not 4 6, but. If you the spouse solved also other problems, she would sit in bathing on half an hour. So relax.

Hope
01.07.2004, 22:41
Suggest her to do or make "it" in during sex (to stimulate itself). I, for example, only and can. The main thing that she trusted you. And for this purpose it is necessary to talk. You to her who? The husband liked.

Vick
02.07.2004, 22:07
Between spouses of secrets in sex should not be, here and be innitsiatorom, talk, and Leku the creature to call shamefully!

Peach
04.07.2004, 04:32
Descend or Go from her in a bathroom and all learn or find out, can and second time will venture. But to not understand the wife during sex or not - here finishes something not by way of