PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problem with the wife!!! The matter is that I, the science officer, work at home, and...

Dmitry
30.06.2004, 16:08
Problem with the wife!!! The matter is that I, the science officer, work at home, and the wife works in firm. Day at it or her begins in 8 mornings, and comes to an end in 5 evenings. My day begins in 11 mornings and comes to an end at night. And so, the problem that she does not like my schedule, and she forces me to wake up and have breakfast together. It does not arrange me, t. To. All the day long after that it is lost, t. To. I can not collect the thoughts. What to do or make? How to explain to her, that its or her daily routine is not comprehensible to me.

The anonym
01.07.2004, 18:38
Kindergarten any)

JUlka
02.07.2004, 09:13
:))) let's her sleep, while will not lay down, to level schedules - so on all parameters!:))

Herring
03.07.2004, 18:38
And you awake it or her and force it or her to have supper together) Delov-that))))) And voobshche-it would be necessary to talk to her, what for to her it actually, it is necessary? Probably, it is indispensable attribute amicable semejstva-to eat by all means together) Explain to her, what is it all ridiculous cliches, and what not in that happiness. Tenderly, gently, convincingly and insinuatingly provorkujte to her iz-under blankets:.. " I SPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT WANT!!!!!! SSSSSSSS... olnyshko "...)

Huch
03.07.2004, 23:44
Have dinner together, and in the morning, let to you will allow to have a rest