PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such problem - I always wait for something bad. It is necessary than...

Tatyana
03.07.2004, 01:56
At me such problem - I always wait for something bad. It is necessary to something to be ill and I already think of the most bad. And the most terrible, that my pavors began to be embodied in a life. Three months ago at me the son was born. During pregnancy there were many problems and constant threat nevynashivanija. I very much was afraid to give birth or travail and afraid that with the child there will be something not so. And all my pavors have proved to be true. Labors were very serious and the child was born in a grave condition. Now I ask the god that with it or him was that's all right. But my pavors do not release or let off me also I do not know that to me to do or make. Of myself I am afraid.

Buharov J.M.
03.07.2004, 22:11
Hello, Tatyana! To cope with this misfortune, it is necessary to learn first of all above her to sneer. For this purpose when you are visited or attended with such ideas, do not drive them from itself (it is necessary to tell or say, attempts to drive away usually conduct any ideas only to their even greater inflow), and on the contrary, it is artificial strengthen them, leading up up to the uttermost absurdity so that it became ridiculous. Remember, how in a fairy tale about the Crumb of the Raccoon? - to get rid of pavor, it is necessary to learn to smile to him, and it is even better - to laugh at it or him!