PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Svetlana of SPb the Dear doctor I wish to ask you advice or council. My husband three times on...

Svetlana
02.07.2004, 14:24
Svetlana of SPb the Dear doctor I wish to ask you advice or council. My husband got on hospitalization with an interval 3 years, 2, 5 years, 2 years three times. The diagnosis to us did not inform. Today has achieved from the doctor of the diagnosis " an organic lesion of a brain " to my husband 34 years he finishes institute works in legal profession. Tell or say pozhalusta what is this the diagnosis, from the doctor I nothing has achieved. What to do or make, whether there are ways of treatment about which neznajut in usual hospitals. I write to you the third time I ask respond

Malasha
03.07.2004, 09:26
It can be everything, everything. You it is better than the attending physician porasprashivali.

Bobrov A.E.
03.07.2004, 18:54
The diagnosis which to you have informed - very much the general or common and behind it or him can disappear really anything you like. Probably, that doctors do not consider necessary to inform All of you to a detail. Their this right. Methods of treatment also can be different. Probably, you should talk about all this to the husband.