PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not understand behaviour of my husband. A small prehistory. While we not razr...

Vlad
19.06.2004, 20:36
I can not understand behaviour of my husband. A small prehistory. While we have not quarrelled, he was already too good husband but when we swore liked to keep silent while I shall not begin the first. Last quarrel has occured or happened 5 months ago (I no trouble have not made, it was not pleasant to him as I was expressed). He has broken off for a long time, my apologies simply conversations did not help or assist. He declared, that was disappointed in me and nothing wants more. In 2 months the following application has acted or arrived - has stopped loving, I shall leave. Again my arrangements nothing distances, has told or said that we do not have general or common future. Has passed or has taken place 3 more months, he on former on a place, comes and leaves so that especially does not see. Has tried to explain, that painfully to maintain me such relations (more correctly any), eventually it would be desirable definiteness. I speak time has solved - leave, what for you exhaust me.
And at last, the question why so the person acts, vedb the behaviour he kills even those good memoirs that at us were. To me it is serious with it or him to leave, at the same time I am afraid to remain further with such person though the question so is not necessary (me its or his behaviour sees simply inhuman. At me the girlfriend from the husband left, so she could not remain sitting week after has declared him leaving or care, I speak cannot look to him in eyes, hardly. And here really the person simply spares on a living space, or it is pleasant to do or make to me unpleasantly?

Natalia
22.06.2004, 00:57
On sado-mazo it is unlike. "Beautiful" applications or statements for leaving or care that has stopped loving and so forth most likely declarations. He has not made a decision yet finally or tries to shift the responsibility for the decision on you. Try to start to behave as the independent woman (itself has told or said what to live with you does not want!) - be late at job, put into itself the order, dress up or dress. Do not pay to it or him attention!

Vlad
24.06.2004, 13:12
Not similar??? Natalia, and on what is it similar? To me just kazhetsja, that your expression sado-mazo very much describes our situation. I behave as the independent woman, home I am not in general (the truth he knows about my high moral appearance), he comes every day after 12.00 (so simple delays at job will not help or assist), I already sleep. And the rest, I and so always by way of

Natalia
26.06.2004, 23:44
And the aunt at it or him another can? Has pressed or covered it or him - get divorced, yes get divorced, the muzhik you or the muzhik, a pier make of the decision. He formally corresponds or meets, and internally has not solved anything. At me was or former too month 3 or 4 it was tormented - suffered, cried. While I have not covered this shop.

Grigory
29.06.2004, 17:37
Simply take and spokoino talk to it or him. postaraites to remind him about your general or common past.

Vlad
01.07.2004, 14:53
Govorilka has ended, tried to speak not once, mentioned our happy minutes. But why the husband now mentions that only bad (even it becomes terrible why so?). In fact were happy. He purposefully from all waves away. A problem still that we while do not have children (only 1, 5 years were engaged in it or this).
Natalia, about the aunt while I know nothing, though tried to learn or find out. Itself I do not wish to cover "shop" though probably and will have. I want, that he was responsible for the acts that recollecting precisely remembered, that razvalilvsyo HE. I do not want, that he passed fault for happened for me, he to itself(himself) tries to facilitate these or it a life. Whether and I then shall be I am excruciated correctly has acted or arrived.

Natalia
03.07.2004, 17:43
Think of itself, Vlad! While you will wait, when he will make a decision, he will tear All of you nerves. Make a decision to be separately. Face to face faces not uvidat.