PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I became the terrible crybaby! Recently me nezasluzhenno also have very rigidly offended in...

Nicole
29.06.2004, 10:48
I became the terrible crybaby! Recently me nezasluzhenno also have very rigidly offended at presence of strangers so I instead of were above it or this, a rigid word to put the offender on a place, has started howling, has arranged a hysterics to the husband who has not protected. And all this in public. Has then understood, how much or as far as this wrong behaviour, but to supervise itself could not at all. Now for example I read the cat's forum (at the cat, has come there on business), has seen the report that at someone the cat has died, and some tears I can not constrain. That is me breaks through at the slightest pretext. Mum speaks, that can be hormonal. What will prompt?

Daisy
30.06.2004, 05:37
Necessarily descend or go to the endocrinologist. Check up a thyroid gland.

YOU WILL BURST
01.07.2004, 21:10
Pancake. .da at you Absolutely normal female reaction to boors and mors... Well it is a little emotional. .i that. .a in "peak" Daisy... Burst more sea kale:))))

Well here
02.07.2004, 19:27
Well you will cry and you will calm down! You will laugh then... kogda-nibud..

Daisy-is terrible and angry!!
03.07.2004, 11:35
And I can here the doctor vse-taki?))))) One business - tearfulness, an another matter - the increased tearfulness. And the iodine does not treat, he, generally, does not allow to be ill.