PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! We are familiar with the husband of more than 4 years, but married less half a year, and...

Maria
24.06.2004, 17:50
Good evening! We are familiar with the husband of more than 4 years, but married less half a year, and recently I cannot will get rid of an idea on change. My husband - the first and unique the man in my life, and it is very interesting to me, what can be sex with others. And the husband does not wish to share me with anybody. The attention from other men as recently with this attention of the man me award (before such is necessary for me was not). And I except for easy or light;mild flirtation with them to myself do not presume anything: my husband is very jealous, he me very much likes (as well as I it or him) and to all my requests for change from its or his party or side (that it was easier to me to change to him) responds, that except for me anybody is not necessary to him any more. I every morning wake up and I fall asleep with similar ideas, constantly I dream, that nakonets-that something interesting will occur or happen in my life. But all as is usual, I behave in " echinoid mittens " to not give an occasion to other men, and the desire at all does not die away or go out.

Marrying
25.06.2004, 20:05
Have a drink restful.

The doctor
26.06.2004, 11:29
It, the darling, seryoznoe disease. Would be called ono-and jadstvo. Unfortunately, to not be treated and will progress only. The first signs are already described by you. The second stadija-easy or light;mild trah with friends and colleagues. The third and poslednjaja-where and with whom the need has found.

The anonym
28.06.2004, 01:49
What for you in marriage left? It was necessary to take a walk all over again.

The anonym
29.06.2004, 12:40
Well, all over again to take a walk, and then all life tusovatsja in KVD instead of happy marriage or spoilage.

Larissa
30.06.2004, 16:42
First time I see such silly women!

Svetlana
01.07.2004, 06:38
Maria, what for you need the sanction to change from your husband? For what you wish to shift on it or him the responsibility for the irresponsibility?
Moreover and all visitors of a page notify on the intentions. Usually to draw to itself attention unripe persons isteroidnogo type like. Think, for what you need such demonstrative behaviour?

Alain
01.07.2004, 22:18
Maria! Give birth to the child urgently, he will fill your life! To you it is simply boring. Find to itself employment or occupation on soul or douche. Distract from sinful ideas! The love give only to the husband! Do not adjust or set up it or him on change! Muzhchiny-essences polygamous (yes will forgive or excuse me the stronger sex), your husband can "execute" your request without ceremony! And to not feel guilty (man's psychology). All life will regret and repent! Do not search for adventures! On mistakes or errors study, after "mistakes or errors" are treated! Be the wise woman! Success!

Mari
02.07.2004, 22:54
The lovely girl! I assure you, that anything new in sex with the new partner will not find. Especially, the autumn soon, coldly, a hormone bl-VA will fall asleep.

child
03.07.2004, 10:26
To be treated to you it is necessary. It was necessary to leave in marriage in general and all this kitchen garden to fence, if cheshetsja it is constant?