PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to offer a subject for discussion. She, as though in continuation, a question of Villages...

Lajza
21.06.2004, 09:41
I wish to offer a subject for discussion. She, as though in continuation, a question of the Herring. The majority of families after any time live simply on a habit. Probably, in someone one and tepljatsja feelings, but in any case, they any more so are hot. (I shall not speak about all families to not cause or call undesirable reaction, I shall simply result or bring a casual example). Having lived 5 or 10 years (it not so essentially), someone from spouses meets the present or true love. With the years this all is perceived much more sensitively as, undoubtedly maturing, the person feels and experiences all at already much higher spiritual and emotional level. All this gives even greater or big confidence of that, what is it that he (she) searched for that, what is it - it or him (it or her). And here there comes the culmination moment, it is necessary to solve, what to take steps further. More reasonably cleanly logically to leave, having given or allowed the person with whom has lived () before chance to begin or start all all over again, and most (momu) to plunge into a whirlpool of happiness. But! Besides according to, the majority, dooming itself on considerable flours or torments, vse-taki dares to remain in family. It concerns or touches also men and women. And here there is a by itself question, the answer on which, I cannot formulate in any way clearly for myself, and from others and it was not possible to hear something distinct or clear and intelligible. Why vse-taki the majority of us decide to leave everything as is. What stops men and the women, what barriers, do not allow people to be solved, and whether these barriers at weak and the stronger sex are various? It is curious to hear different opinions. Thankful in advance.

The anonym
22.06.2004, 10:44
Time the God has allowed to become the husband and the wife, means, it - - destiny. All rest - from dirty..

Fish-sword
23.06.2004, 11:07
The some people are solved, and after understand, that changing an awl on soap a little that have reached or achieved, actually when they have met the first love (on proprocession become by the husband (the wife)) then they believed in sincerity and durability of the feelings, but has passed or has taken place time, the person has changed, its or his views priterpeli changes, and the person wants that that to change in the life it normally, simply rasstovatsja it not an output or exit, it is necessary to sit down to talk, I think as second half has a heap new pritenzy to you, all razom should be changed when sense in conversations nenabljudaetsja, here then forward........... In a way

Nata
24.06.2004, 08:15
People so are arranged, despite of everything do not like changes, it vo-the first. Vo-the second having lived with the person of 10 years he becomes such native, that it is a pity to throw, though also love any more that, that is more similar to love to what to the, to the child. And more there are for certain reasons.

Vick
25.06.2004, 21:06
The man leaves family if wishes to create new. If its or his marriage or spoilage in the full order, except for shortage of novelty, an acuteness and so forth what for to change an awl for soap, "nedastajushchee" it is possible to fill on the party or side without "tragedies" for relatives, " flours or torments of conscience " and t. Item..

Fish-sword
26.06.2004, 18:04
Change everyone strong people can only, but also they should be ready to unexpectedness, and all rest nonsense, it is possible to live and twenty years, and after all to begin with the beginning, there would be a desire (Nate..)

. ITEM
26.06.2004, 22:13
Nichego-you do not know that about love, and undertake to generalize....

avokadr
27.06.2004, 03:14
Would give. tell to us what she "ljubova", we closely or attentively listen to you, personally I have already sat down on more convenient in an armchair

. ITEM
27.06.2004, 19:10
The love should be based or founded;established on mutual respect. She neopredelima by definition:))), see bible " the God is a love ". Any attempt to define or determine the God is doomed, in fact this restriction, definition that is.

avokadr
28.06.2004, 12:39
The person frames any restrictions for itself, reject them from itself and sigh a full breast, this exciting air of freedom where is more pleasant than any restrictions, and the disability to allow concept of love to hide most easier under high phrases
, Certainly all under one comb to row it is impossible, but to have the opinion everyone has the right

SHantel
29.06.2004, 17:51
It seems to me, that IF it is valid that PRESENT or TRUE love, instead of one sex vlecheni which try to justify these words, or desire to try or taste that nibud the newcomer the person will leave. And it will be parvilno, rather than to excruciate and in what not povinnogo the spouse or to the spouse. An another matter to be able to distinguish the banal lust let even embellished by far-fetched romanticism, and true feeling.
I agree with opinion, that when there are what that problems with the husband, it is necessary to try from to resolve. Instead of to run to the new candidate on this place. In fact as a rule. As soon as in new attitudes or relations the romantic period will pass or take place, there will be problems, and for frequent the same. .ved a root of our problems with other people in ourselves, and not being able to overcome them, we escape from nihju, and the life continues us to bring up, offering or suggesting us all same zadachku, is simple with other formulation. So it is possible all life from the muzhik to the muzhik, or from the woman to the woman to run.

Herring
29.06.2004, 22:51
People know, that they will lose, that obretut-it is not known. potom-it is possible to argue so: " this partner forgives to me mine uvlechenie-but there are no guarantees, that at me, having replaced the partner there will be no new addicting, and the new partner will not throw out me iz-for it or this from the house) ". Eshche-children. People very much suffer or bear much iz-for children. Though, people certain sklada-not all. Eshche-the general or common money and a material resources. To divide? Kak-that in the whole status is better looked))) Eshche-condemnation native. They can not accept new partnera-and render the "suffered" party or side humanitarian support. Eshche-owing to communications or connections of the partner the person has good job owing to which he firmly costs or stands on legs or foots. Having left from this partner, anybody at this job to hold it or him not budet-and a question, whether the life with the new partner will be taken under such circumstances?)))) Eshche-the "suffered" half too in fact time in vain not terjaet-if she is interested in conservation otnoshenij-that is suddenly found out, that "victim" just now is sick (t. e. It or he now cannot be thrown), or the child is sick, or the child finishes (acts) school (children's sadik)... .i in general, on a summer residence it is necessary to dig kartoshku-therefore, " kaka taka love "!!!!!!!!!! Very hardly to keep attitudes or relations with the liked person if is routine semja-all against these or it otnoshenij-circumstances press, "victim" presses feeling of fault and the responsibility, itself do not know plainly where has got... .ochen it is unpleasant and hlopotno. posemu-is vyhod-simply sex on the party or side. And the life can quite arrange and in the family. Byt-he everywhere is identical)

01.07.2004, 07:28
IMHO - SHantel the rights. Too always it seemed to me, that a campaign on the party or side - leaving or care from problems own. Emotional emptiness in mutual relations, monotony, a habit, unwillingness and neosoznanie them, as a result - addicting of one of spouses. And further it develops or not, business the tenth. New attitudes or relations with the new person, but on old gauges and stereotypes also are under construction. But, by the way, statement of a question is incorrect rather, therefore as by my experience if feelings are mutual people vsezh taki from family leave.

Nic
01.07.2004, 13:09
Interesting subject has thrown, Dear Lajza. To give even similarity of the answer, whether it is necessary to find all over again the answer on vopros-there is a love after several years of a marriage? And what is it such? You govorish-families live on a habit. It do not agree. In my opinion, only having lived certain vremja-people start - to like to the present each other. In fact ljubov-it is a habit. To care, be series, to feel a pain and sufferings liked, to help, support or assist, support;help, maintain;assist, maintain. One slovom-to feel, that you two polovinki a single whole. And here that stops people from changes? I consider or count, eto-the pavor fastened on laziness. With the years in the person the weariness collects. And simultaneously there is a mass of habits. And pavor, that it is necessary to refuse (even for a while) from what that of habits, phobia ustat is even more, actually stop people. Simply ponder upon my words. What you stops? In fact not another's opinion. Namely fear of the unknown, pavor that it is necessary to refuse very many things. And suddenly nothing will turn out? And suddenly I shall be mistaken? But in fact as it would be desirable to go on this step. So you are not started up by the Kid??

The mouse
03.07.2004, 00:29
Know, Lajza, it seems to me, that all depends that this person has in family. We shall assume, that in family all is remarkable: the good clever wife, full mutual understanding, support well and, naturally, children. And gde-that tam-love. In this situation the person hardly will leave family, whether it be the man or the woman. Simply everyone are afraid, that there when love will end, nothing remains, or remains so a little, that to any comparison with present well-being will not go. But families certainly happen different and not everywhere is present such idillija-))). I all this to that the worse the microclimate in family, the is easier to leave this family. Naturally there are exceptions when really LOVE, but these cases are extremely rare.

child
03.07.2004, 09:41
Lajza, I advise to come on a forum www. lifesense. ru. There there is a forum " Love and so on... ". Uh! There one woman acts by name Ritsa, with her will not become bored or not miss also all representations about love can dispell in down and ashes! Glance, for the sake of interest.