PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say how to get rid of foolish complexes and shyness and to borrow or occupy...

milla
25.06.2004, 10:41
Tell or Say how to get rid of foolish complexes and shyness and to be engaged in sex with the liked person with pleasure and without pavor that you will make something not so. Can drink before it or this, and?

The one who will help or assist.
25.06.2004, 19:31
The most optimum decision (in my opinion) to arrange even one romantic evening with a champagne and at suppositories. And to try to relax completely.

The mouse
27.06.2004, 08:16
It is possible and vypivat-)

Anna
28.06.2004, 11:18
- To mine, it is a way to an alcoholism. Can is better together with liked to esteem what obuchalku on sex, type of the Kama Sutra, and to try to represent seen and read through, it is pleasant to you also foolish ideas in a head will not climb. Success!

Milena
29.06.2004, 17:24
Business as it seems to me, not in "obuchalke". And in feeling of love vo-the first and feeling of confidence of and that like you. If all this is, there will be no complexes of shyness and pavor " to make something not so ". Eventually, at love and confidential attitudes or relations, not so the technics or technical equipment, chuvstva-yes is important. Of That are you afraid, milla? You believe the liked person? Can, it is simple in you complexes sit, incorporated previous parnerami or you excruciates an idea what those who were at it or him up to you in something were better? But on-that with you. And you - with it or him. Important not that, probably, that was and with whom we were, and, where we now and with whom.

Herring
30.06.2004, 19:06
To drink it is not necessary at all. It is just necessary for itself precisely oboznachit-THAT you hesitate, and then to think, whether really it is a shame. And it is possible to lower or omit at once all sophistications - because in sex to be engaged not badly, therefore and to hesitate it is not necessary.) By the way, you the man too the behaviour could liberate you...

Happy
01.07.2004, 01:59
Not clearly, how it is possible TO LIKE, and thus still TO THINK of that, about this, about that as it looks or appears from, what he will think, what will be then?.. .vy are assured, what you like?

Stasy
01.07.2004, 18:33
You want something and cannot carry out?
Why? The partner does not approve? Or you wish that nibud especial and and do not know? In what a problem?

Happy
01.07.2004, 20:29
I have an advice or a council. Next time, when will be with it or him, try to relax and observe of itself as though from. Allow your body to behave how it will want it or this. In fact it knows as well as what to do or make in the best way, most naturally, and, hence, beautifully. It knows it in the same way how to breathe or go by the ground. In fact you do not supervise these actions, and they turn out by itself.

Sjujujujujujujujujujurpriz!
03.07.2004, 09:35
To me kazhetsja-it exclusively a matter of time. It is not necessary to concentrate on it or this. Soon all will pass or take place.