PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Three years deceived me. Nakonets-that the truth rasskrylas. Have decided to leave...

alena
20.06.2004, 00:23
Three years deceived me. Nakonets-that the truth rasskrylas. Have decided to leave. At me the son (to him 2 years). At all I do not know from what to begin a life anew. So it is terrible.

The anonym
20.06.2004, 02:52
And nakonets-that? Can and in vain that has revealed? And to live anew young and beautiful - it is normal. Let to her will carry more, than to you, let he now deceives it or her, as you deceived. To her nastovljaet horns. To that has more carried?:)) konesno to you. LIKE ITSELF!!!!!

Willi
23.06.2004, 13:33
Alain - not bois, we shall break:))) each third woman receives sooner or later such experience... And to begin - begin with simple: an apartment - either new, or demountable, or rearrangement capital...; fizich. Loads - pool, walks on long distances together with synulkoj...

Natalia
26.06.2004, 01:20
To collect itself in a fist, to sit down and count "assetses". Vo-the first, with you the son, consider or count further. The husband - greater or big loss, but muzhiks - business acquirable. So forward and with a song!

Michael chudo@mail.ru
26.06.2004, 19:06
Lie. The question is thought up.

The anonym
28.06.2004, 10:53
Aga Michael chudo@mail. ru nasha Larina

The anonym
29.06.2004, 11:24
It is precisely told or said - like itself, and when, you will grow fond also muzhiks will see it. You will look or see, to a release will not be. Wait a little.

Alain
03.07.2004, 09:26
Children or Guys, thanks for potderzhku. She now so is necessary to me. THANKS.