PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me recently problems with alcohol. Each days off I get drunk in...

Lena
10.06.2004, 21:54
At me recently problems with alcohol. Each days off I get drunk in an insole. And, each time I speak myself - that I shall not drink, or here only one glass of wine and I can not stop. Worst of all that, what is it began to occur or happen in public. Were with the girl-friend in club, I have strongly got drunk or have strongly intoxicated. A trouble that there there were many my friends, all saw me in such status. My former young man has called to me next day and has told or said, that behaved awfully, was pressed out with all men. Now it is a shame to me to look people in the face. At me such depressnjak has begun. Already nothing can be corrected, as to me to be now, I represent, that people think of me. To me it is very bad.

Emotion
13.06.2004, 08:55
Lena, in what the reason of your desire to get drunk?

Natalia
14.06.2004, 21:27
If to you drunkenness is disgusting, accept esperal or propoten. After these agents reception of alcohol will cause very unpleasant sensations, to drink rashochetsja. Unfortunately, the rare or infrequent person can independently cope with an addiction, to you to go to the expert in narcology is better.

Lena
18.06.2004, 16:31
The reason - probably in loneliness. At all my girlfriends of family and children. I live absolutely one. Parents - it is far from me. When I drink, like it becomes easier.

Lena
20.06.2004, 00:02
Yes, at me genes bad. On a fatherly line - all topers. I am ready to be corrected and to not drink any more, the opinion at people is simple, probably, about me has already developed.

Gika
22.06.2004, 01:10
Lena, opinion of people develops not for once and if similar any more povtoritsja-it is fast about it or this everyone will forget. You need to find forces will address for the help. Me tormoznulo when with me the person in which I has refused to communicate was enamoured. " You too much pyosh " are more terribly opinions of friends. Really you want it or this?

Lena
23.06.2004, 23:08
Gika. In tom-continually. That any more for the first time. And my Pier. The person to me too has told or said, that I not a silly woman to drink, the truth we have left for other reason. What now to do or make? I do not know, from me. Probably, now everyone will turn away. How to live further? At me simply terrible depression, at me such sostonjaija yet was not. Worst of all. That again after job naked walls wait.

Natalia
25.06.2004, 13:30
You not one such who " again after job is waited with naked walls ". But it not the occasion to get drunk. Go in for sports, study, podrabotkoj to not sit in naked walls looking on a bottle. And in general the loneliness is a result of binge and the self-justification. You need to struggle seriously with itself. If there are no relatives who could help or assist with it or this, go to the expert in narcology while process has not passed or has not taken place a point of return.

Elena
29.06.2004, 12:23
My friend too had small problems with alcohol. Has terminated strashno-in a state of intoxication she has got under elektrichku-to her cut off a leg or foot. It is it or her for any time protrezvilo.

JUlja
03.07.2004, 07:51
To be treated! And that sopetes. I had in a life a complex or difficult period when alcohol has helped or assisted me so now here some years I at all do not drink but as soon as the slightest troubles - at once it would be desirable. To me the expert in narcology has told or said, what is it already dependence. I to that, what is it easily arise, and a female alcoholism - know... So throw immediately!