PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Esteemed the report on alushtinskoj conferences, that below comes to an end with washing, n...

oshn
24.06.2004, 13:52
Esteemed the report on alushtinskoj conferences, that below comes to an end with washing, well, is glad to see, that fighting spirit not rasstrachen on trifles, trifles are rejected aside, and in alushte more attention was paid to own person, instead of hungry Dobermann terriers with a current saliva. It is glad, and I think, that not only I. You will be dispatched or delivered, me do not forget.

Herring
25.06.2004, 16:14
Dzhimka, to you it is direct as pape-on an exclusive even obnazhenku I shall send. If acceptable poluchitsja-yet has not shown))). And shchas here I sit also the face otbelivaju-taka it is black it has turned out, already ugly... It is necessary is more white. And in fact went in panamke as durochka-is not present, all the same a muzzle black! By the way, about a black muzzle. There at the mistress at which we lived such psinka byla-French buldozhka! Oh! I can not! Gold!

oshn
26.06.2004, 19:43
Probably black okrasa psinka was,)

The anonym
27.06.2004, 19:19
After photos Deisy, fantazyorki, whether it will want to look at a dead or sickly herring?

The anonym
29.06.2004, 09:13
oshn, the Riesenschnauzer))

jimmy
30.06.2004, 19:00
Listen, do not stink, as well and silently was, she to you that a stimulus? So an embankment to itself of pepper on. Before an onanism, there will be to you a stimulus! The mermaid, I okanagovskie sent the to you?

Gera
02.07.2004, 07:04
Greetings oshn, chyo yesterday did not appear? (Gerasim)

oshn
02.07.2004, 10:00
Yes.. As it is necessary, has come, has greeted, has looked or seen on yawning hucha and has left.. We on time are not joined to you. Also you can not explain about yourself, another gera - to another calls me, so be spok, I shall not mix at presence of direct speech.,)

oshn
02.07.2004, 22:21
Good, I shall go I shall have a sleep, and that me after yesterday's banki with venichkami and BO-O-O-O-O-OLSHIM quantity or amount of beer again on a pillow drives. The mermaid if you have photos with yahoo, there on them a link. I pootkryval albums so you can look, there to pair or steam fresh am.

Herring
03.07.2004, 03:48
What takoe-"okanagovskie"? Probably, did not send. It is sincerely glad for Dezi and Fantazerku, but sorry, I to you and was not going to the photos slat that you have foamed? Sobachka was chernenkaja, urodlivenkaja buldozhka French by name Mej.) On the face uzhasnyj-dobnyj inside. I am naturally hollow Membranulas with it or him proshchelkalas)