PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, tell or say please, whether there can be a depression hereditary. I read...

Vick
01.07.2004, 21:32
The doctor, tell or say please, whether there can be a depression hereditary. I read at a forum many various cases of depressions. Similar, that I all conscious life suffer depressions (since the childhood). In the childhood I was excruciated with any obtrusivenesses as if or as someone me compelled or forced to do or make something bad (I was excruciated and could not calm down yet I shall not make it), it was awfully a shame to me with it. I kak-remember that strongly ill - to mine with an angina (to me was years 6) and the strange dream that I the man of years 40 50 has dreamed me and I am am carried on arms or hand by other men to the big fire and throw in it or him and more in the same night in a dream I has heard any is intolerable an awful hissing female voice after that a dream me gde-that year at the slightest rustle pursued this hissing voice (that is it was simply a voice, without words, but he directed at me panic horror and I tried to leave more quickly on jlitsu. It occured or happened only at home). Then after a fright and the big load (I have gone in obshcheobr-ju and musical school and I was ill with a neurosis (published any sounds some kinds), I drank tablets and gde-that in a year it has stopped. I was the quick-tempered child, I fighted with children, basically with boys (they deduced or removed me from themselves, speaking something insulting, I suffered or bore and if they prodolzhali-passed to fists).
At teenage age I was excruciated from depressions, very much often thought of a suicide. Two my school loves were meek or unrequited (in 12 and 15 years). With last school love I was excruciated 3 years, I became unsociable and not talkative (certainly I had girlfriends, I hohmila, tried to not be idealistic). In institute I have fallen in love with the guy, but I vljublennast has remained meek or unrequited. (did not carry as speak in love..) Then I met young men who used me and excruciated. Once my brother with the father even have thought that I am pricked (have come home and the brother speaks with any rage: show veins!! It certainly was a shock. Delirium any): I met the young man, and have then found out, that he is married and at it or him the child, I very much experienced and was excruciated, late came home, refused a supper (the meal in a throat simply did not climb), here they and have thought, that I use narcotics. And I had a depression. I of requisitions of have left this guy and have soon met another, I dreamed of rest to me it was necessary to be necessary and liked, but I have appeared for it or him simply mistress (which at it or him was during that moment a little). I would not like to live.
I am am excruciated often with feeling of any sinfulness, a mud from all these memoirs which pursue me. Now it would seem 2 my main dreams have come true (simply miracle any, I constantly thank the God for it): I have married the person whom madly I like also which as likes me, and I wait for the child. But when he something is dissatisfied (if I with something not so has made), I start to cry, think, that I the bad wife, not worthy my husband, that is better I would die. Now I am compelled or forced to be the housewife and on me have pulled hard any appatija-it would be desirable to do or make nothing, I feel a useless thing, I cannot be engaged in my liked business because I do not know tongue of the country in which I live (only English on which I can communicate only with foreigners and with the husband), certainly I learn or teach tongue. I convince myself, that I still young and shall achieve all sooner or later. But I can do or make nothing with the status, I can not consult. Please, advise me what to do or make.

child
02.07.2004, 18:26
Otvet-yes. More precisely, predisposition to depressions or neurosises is hereditary only. If it only at one parent the chance is at all insignificant. But depression or a neurosis can have and not the genetic reason, and psychological (and so more often and there is), for example, not so supporting or maintaining, benevolent and warm atmosphere in family, where criticism and strict insistence replace UNCONDITIONAL love, comprehension and frankness, not speaking about things is worse when advantage of the child is in every possible way humiliated, the negative self-rating is inspired. Many of your various "strange" phenomena confirm this assumption. And in what country you live?