PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, tell or say please, that with me. To me in shop it became bad, I which...

Irina
02.07.2004, 08:36
The doctor, tell or say please, that with me. To me in shop it became bad, I which as have paid off for purchases. I had such status 2 years ago, it became bad in the market, in the machine or car, etc. places. Passed or took place completely inspection: VS a dystonia, really to me this opposite status has again returned: the head is turned, the nausea rises, heart starts to fight strongly, arms or hand shiver. I already again am afraid to be in public places, glitsin and belataminal strongly do not help or assist. At present there is no opportunity to visit or attend the expert, there can be you the doctor, something will advise? I think it panic attacks? How most with it or this to struggle? Thanks for the answer.

Pronin D.A.
02.07.2004, 17:16
Panic attacks are quite possible or probable. Disease it not lethal; it is treated medikamentozno (before proof improvement), further - psihoterapevticheski (for fastening result). Similar attacks "Recede" at sufficient congestion of the house and at job, regular exercise stresses.