PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say, whether vsegda-it is meaningful to live " here and now ", psihot...

Oleg
25.06.2004, 05:44
Hello! Tell or say, whether vsegda-it is meaningful to live " here and now ", psychotherapy Gelshtadt learns or teaches it or this? - to mine, vsyo-, in decision-making it is necessary to consider the previous experience (successful, unsuccessful), chto-to not attack one and the same raker - that defining or determining to what you have abilities, and to what them a little. For example, I on a life the choleric person, patiences a little, think poverhnostno-well such my individuality so zachem-me to go to work there, where important patience, thoughtfulness, attentiveness, calmness, etc. which are not inherent to me? Vsyo-it is necessary to be guided by the qualities, on the previous experience at a choice of job, a trade, yes in general for any business or affairs, unless not so? It is impossible to live always " here and now ", and not always it is useful, so it seems to me or I am not right? I shall be grateful for the answer.

Oksana
26.06.2004, 09:28
And cho, sobstvennol you wait from the answer? The person - the creator of the destiny. That is pleasant, do or make. problema-that what?

Olga
27.06.2004, 15:42
The most important, that you would not do or make, than would not be engaged, it should bring to you moral and material satisfaction. If you chuvstvuesh, not yours, what for yourself to force and be engaged in unpleasant expenditure of time. Your life, zhivesh once (vovsjakom a case in this body and with this destiny) so do or make all that is necessary and would be desirable imeeno you. The opinion of associates certainly sometimes is significant and is powerful, but the final decision vseravno to do or make only to you. We live what to be happy, and all that that brings nepriatnye sensations it is necessary to avoid in the life, to replace unpleasant with another pleasant. A trial and error method eventually it is possible to find the and to receive then pleasure. Troubles which happen on not dependent on you to circumstances, it is necessary prinemat as inevitable and to move further to the best, recollecting about them, as about inevitable the past. And definition to live " here and now ", you mean, that zhivesh not tomorrow, and already now and if today still that that does not arrange you so start to search right now for replacement plohova on good, that tomorrow the life would smile to you. You budesh are proud of yourself, that you the present or true owner of the life. Anybody, will make nothing for you, and at desire and with comprehension that the happiness is really necessary for you, possible to achieve ANY heights. All people in the beginning are identical, and in the extremity or end very different. Simply one do or make the life, and others simply live and practically not prinemajut participations in its or her formation. So be afraid of nothing and risk if that costs or stands. Success and happiness to you, I wish!

Fallow deer - to Oleg and Olga
28.06.2004, 19:07
I think, that when it is necessary to choose a trade, or job, or to make any decision the normal, thinking person cannot live " here and now ". But if the person has already undertaken any business then the principle " here and now " as is never pertinent: what for doing or making something to recollect the failures in the given field in the past, in fact you have already got down to business, so live it or him " here and now "! I Think, local people will agree with me. However, dear?:)) success!

Fallow deer - for Olga
30.06.2004, 08:23
Olga, " here and now " means still and here that: many people go in cycles in the past, on the failures and transfer or carry them on the present therefore too worry, afraid, what at them again nothing will leave, well kak-would live past, understand? Such people are focused back, on the last failures. And you have to a kind, what from a life it is necessary to take all while she offers, yes?:) It agree:))

For the Fallow deer
01.07.2004, 07:25
Yes you pravelno me ponimaesh. All who zatsiklelsja on the past, I can tell or say. Well also that now, was and was and nevernut, neizmenit. And NOW IZ-FOR IT or THIS ALL REMAINED LIFE TO DEFILE? Is unnecessary to live on memoirs and to be afraid chegoto, nepoluchilos, it would be necessary to achieve vkontse the extremities or ends that has turned out, to try sets of other ways for achievement. If it turns out at others also you it can if postoratsja. Nothing is worse than who that, certainly if to itself it in a head will not hammer (that worse). Can in that that has not turned out and not you were guilty, and who that another, and you on the bill have accepted all and now yourself torment. Spoil to itself a life, and could live happily. And can and it is good that has not turned out, and that in a consequence can such problems from for it or this have acquired. The God can has allocated or removed, voizbezhanii consequences. And more it is a lot of that to not turn out in a life, it is very necessary eventually will achieve, and is not present well and good. The life also consists from this " To eat well, is not present even better ". The Most important what is confident on a life then all to turn out. Success all.

Olga
01.07.2004, 19:22
About job in general it is simple enough, if there are more than pluss than minuses, to YOU it is comfortable, TO go THERE HOCHETSJA-to work costs or stands. If on the contrary to find other job. Desire + the necessary friends (if is not present at the same desire it is possible prosuetitsja and to get or start these or it) + education (courses, institutes to buy or purchase deplom and t.) and here that that is necessary for you in a life in what take pleasure. And AS VPRINTSIPI And ABSOLUTELY the REST, the MAIN THING CONFIDENCE And DESIRE.

Olga
02.07.2004, 17:15
About job in general it is simple enough, if there are more than pluss than minuses, to YOU it is comfortable, TO go THERE HOCHETSJA-to work costs or stands. If on the contrary to find other job. Desire + the necessary friends (if is not present at the same desire it is possible prosuetitsja and to get or start these or it) + education (courses, institutes to buy or purchase deplom and t.) and here that that is necessary for you in a life in what take pleasure. And AS VPRINTSIPI And ABSOLUTELY the REST, the MAIN THING CONFIDENCE And DESIRE.