PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My girlfriend constantly interests than I am engaged, that I do or make...

Irina
30.06.2004, 06:46
Hello. My girlfriend constantly interests the I am engaged, that I do or make, the I write SMS about what I speak with others. Me starts it to irritate, as though there is nothing to talk more. Or I can that that I do not understand, how it is possible to explain it? In fact I "do not supervise" its or her life?

Alexander With.
30.06.2004, 19:43
Try to borrow or occupy the girlfriend any experiences which are "outside of" your competence and "outside of" your attitudes or relations. It is effect it is similar to that people with poor or scanty private life, poor or scanty everyday experiences so greedy look soap operas itd., live them. Your private life is for your girlfriend in some kind " a soap opera ". Borrow or occupy it or her with something, that it will be more interesting to it or her.

Irina
01.07.2004, 00:01
I not the nurse that it or her to borrow or occupy and search to her for employment or occupation???? Its or her behaviour already starts to lead up me. She interrupts me, all time " pulls a blanket on itself "... It is necessary to me to find common language with any chelovekoj so she at once tries prislech its or his attention

Irina
02.07.2004, 08:22
What all taki to do or make? Can it is necessary to talk to her? If yes, as it is better for making??