PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvute. Has decided to write. Married, two children (4 years and 8.) Only n...

Elena
28.06.2004, 20:03
Zdravstvute. Has decided to write. Married, two children (4 years and 8.) Only not sprash., as has given birth to the second, simply could not make abortion. To that it is very glad, t. To. The pretty girl as a result was born. With the husband otnosh. On the verge of divorce. I was already adjusted or already set up on divorce. Pains and are not present pavor. HAS had been ill. The husband at all does not help or assist, unsuccessful business, drinks and does not come home on weeks (does not walk, simply drinks). Any duties in the house, money praktich. No. There is no feeling of security, there is no stability, at children my authority, t is undermined. To. When he at home, in what do not put me, together we do not sleep any more. It is now compelled or forced to come to work (though it is very a pity malyshku). My mum helps or assists me. Conversation yesterday took place, the husband asks to try to adjust attitudes or relations. I wish to address simply with a question at whom so was, whether it is necessary to try or taste, or all the same the extremity or end one. Simply very much it would not be desirable, that children grew in such abnormal atmosphere. To the husband of love I do not feel, More likely an admixture of pity and a habit.

ljusja
29.06.2004, 01:49
You have solved correctly, that have decided to go on job. It is necessary to become on legs or foots. No trouble, children under supervision of your mum. Know, in Russia now such hard time for men that it is impossible to be often "head of the family" in classical comprehension. Therefore at many serious depressions, drunkenness. At you two kids, indefatigably it is necessary to undertake attempts for adjustment of the world in family, until then while he wants. And if at it or him it will turn out? Only when possible or probable ways are tried all is necessary brings a attention to the question on divorce. I a supporter of such opinion. Very much often spouses surrender without fight.

___
30.06.2004, 07:13
Serious time now for weak, "spineless" men whom at us it is a lot of, alas! Elena, and you vse-taki should be given the husband chance, and suddenly it will turn out to rescue or save family?

Svetlana
02.07.2004, 08:12
That nothing you? To pull two children, moreover and the snotty muzhik in addition which you do not like? You should become on legs or foots, to bring up children, to arrange private life? For what to you these problems? The extremity or end not one, it is possible to miss, adjust the life and to be happy, and it is possible to try or taste all life, examples mass, see or overlook a forum. For 20 years try or taste, and will try or taste still, and zhizn-that passes or takes place. Think of the children, absence of family (and in fact you still can suit a life), than abnormal family where the daddy drinks is better, does not come home, mum gorbatitsja one and at job and houses, I shall not continue, I think all of you know.. I hope at all of you it will be good.