PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 18 and I do not have father eto awfully presses on me develops kakoeto chuvs...

Dima
27.06.2004, 16:59
To me 18 and I do not have father eto awfully presses on me develops kakoeto feeling of man's inferiority what to do or make help or assist I run in dipressiju has started to feel silnroe a strain a female????

Olga
29.06.2004, 02:26
Dima, and after war the majority of children of fathers did not have, and anything, the perfect generation, shestidesjatnikov, by the way has grown. Also what you have in view of under " a strain a female "?

Dima
29.06.2004, 20:31
Means such as I at that time was much and it or him it was easier. I do not have any friend (and at me them much) with the same family situation.
And about a female I have a sister senior so I feel a certain dependence on women and apparently by virtue of it or this and by virtue of probably pride I do not presume to prevail to women though I do or make it against desire. 4 years ago I perfectly communicated with a female even with several then such problem was not shchas I podros. What do you think?

Buharov J.M.
01.07.2004, 01:50
Hello, Dima! The Elementary output or exit - to select or elect to itself any known man's image, an example for imitation - and to follow him some time, yet will not feel, that need for such imitation has terminated. Actually, in many respects and those managed shestidesjatniki. As such image can act everybody - the real person, the literary character or the filmstar. Only it is necessary to approach or suit to a choice of such example responsibly or crucially, to consider, which qualities in itself are attractive. And to imitate, especially on pervosti, it is possible even in such moments as a manner to put on and speak - yet "pererastyote" it.

Dima
02.07.2004, 04:03
Thanks!