PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People, in predverii something has begun 30 years or summer anniversaries Me to excruciate one vopro...

Lizaveta
02.06.2004, 09:36
People, in predverii something has begun 30 years or summer anniversaries
Me to excruciate one question - to the person with the maximum or supreme
Education, 2 in. Tongues and in obshchem-that with
Brains by 30 years to receive 850 $ it is normal or
Is not present? I do not know what to choose, whether to remain on
Former a place with zp 850 and small volume
Jobs whether to move on other place even on
1000 1200, thus I understand, that it is necessary
To work. What will tell or say? Yes, by the way, I live in
To Moscow, therefore with zp on areas and across Russia in
The whole the request to not compare.

ljusja
04.06.2004, 18:50
If only iz-for salaries, it seems to me is not necessary if this job pleases, in fact it can is more dear or expensive. And if already were realized here, have started missing, certainly. It was always interesting to me to undertake for different raboty-it too brings such self-satisfaction when you overcome such, that firstly and in a terrible dream would not dream. For many it as an extreme.

The anonym
05.06.2004, 11:38
Perhaps, it is not enough. And it is necessary to you for satisfaction of ambitions more? Or you does not suffice for a life? I here while receive 700 $, but I work it is not enough. At me the child also I want the second, therefore I do not move anywhere while. Look, as on your life and character. For example, it is pleasant to me, when life is in full swing, and it is a lot of job.

Martini
06.06.2004, 07:34
Here mene such zarplatku! The state No-not hotit people sluzhivyj to indulge!

Putin V.V.
10.06.2004, 00:23
I shall be kratok.

12.06.2004, 22:27
Century is even shorter for clearness.

Woodpecker
15.06.2004, 09:22
Neither brains, nor education is not a parameter of success. If you arranges tekushcheepolozhenie on a complex of factors - loading, the schedule of job, collective, and denezhna jakompensatsija - what for to change?

TO.
16.06.2004, 04:48
Girls, to me you up to tears to not understand: to receive money for education, tongues, and, yawning to argue: and, can work for a change and that money paid more. For me job is, first of all, INTERESTINGLY. It is healthy - realizovavat itself not tolka as the housewife, the wife, mum (whom I also am), and as the person, the professional. By the way, presence of several educations for me speaks more likely not about high qualities of the expert, and about a unsuccessful choice, a mistake or an error, absence of a calling. If from the very beginning you know to what there is a talent, abilities that is interesting - will not be mistaken. You will study, dig deep into, to work, again to study in the same direction (instead of in other institute for kol-VA educations) to be protected, work, and again to study, learn or teach, etc. - you will not notice how are you doing will pass or take place. For me always the standard of the professional, scientific was the scientist who all life was engaged in an earthworm. And when it or him have asked, whether it was a pity to him to devote all life to any worm, whether not too longly he studies or investigates it or him, he has exclaimed: " That you! The Life so is short, and a worm such long! "

Lizaveta
17.06.2004, 10:03
Little girls, thanks for answers.
The size of payment to me is completely not important in the sense that job for me not is vital neobhodiomst. The husband receives more than well.
About " job - first of all ineteresno " too the situation is a little bit other. I have hobby: I sing in musical group and I am engaged in delution shinshil. Here from it or this actually I receive present or true kajf. And job so that to not degrade at home with animals.
Simply sometimes excruciates that the husband has professionally achieved more me though he and is little bit more senior including financial.

I
20.06.2004, 05:34
Delution shinshil this very restless employment or occupation which demands a lot of time and forces. So let's not be obmnyvat fair people and to start talking zubki-payment to us it is not important and it is not necessary. And how in occasion of to look or appear? JUbochki, tufelki, sapozhki, handbags, dumochki, kolgotochki, chasiki and other female rubbish. To the husband to envy too strannovato, it is necessary to be glad or pleased only for its or his achievements.

I
22.06.2004, 10:50
Lizaveta, at us it is possible to tell or say concurrence of interests. Share as you plant these "boys" shishnil where contain, what leaving or care, what case, how much receive furs and where hand over. In fact you have emphasized that a hobby, means fermerkogo hojazjajstva praticheski are not present, that to solve all it or him a move and not the competitor I to you. So it is possible.

Lizaveta
23.06.2004, 12:00
I do not plant or carry shinshil on fur, I plant or carry shinshil rare or infrequent okrasa (white vilson) as house favourites.
It practically does not bring money, there are more than expenses as I knit their all few times in a year more likely.
To the husband I do not envy, and I am proud of it or him. It is So much to achieve for 4 5 years...

ljusja
26.06.2004, 05:10
Da-and, beauty! Whether Hlopotnoe it has put, in sense of cleanliness in an apartment?

I
27.06.2004, 17:45
Has understood, not in that mink has glanced. And plant to itself on health. By the way, and they at you are healthy, whether impart or inoculate?

The anonym
29.06.2004, 14:59
She with them sleeps in obnimku as with a doll.

Tatyana
02.07.2004, 00:58
Tatyana.