PDA

Просмотр полной версии : - To mine, now to come on " female psychology " (earlier represented sobo...

To Anton
22.06.2004, 00:48
- To mine, now to come on " female psychology " (earlier represented a place where ladies were cried each other in "vests" (or in what?)), will associate with " to go to consult to Anton ":)))
Your answers to the questions arisen at a female part of the population, from the point of view of normal men (with very high IQ, everyday observation, etc.) and some details told by you about cases from your own life, have helped or assisted to get rid of dependence in which was already long time. When you compare the histories occuring or happening to people, involuntarily you come to conclusion, that on your sufferings light a wedge has not converged, that all this - only for you is new. Therefore hardly it becomes easier to forget. Thanks. The only thing that occurs: if you here have glanced (let even with the practical purposes - that, pochitav, that write, less then to cause pains and it is better to understand vysheoznachennuju female psychology:)) - that is reasonable), that, obviously, there is an essential occasion? Whether all at you most is normal on a life? If yes, it is remarkable. And if there is no, that, probably, you search for something for yourselves in these conversations (except for kind dialogue)?

Anton
23.06.2004, 11:34
Thanks! The Real result - here it also is true, most the maximum or supreme, the award for my modest attempts to understand in your such not clear complex or difficult, but interesting, female psychology and to help or assist to understand her to you! As to the motives which have resulted or brought me here you have specified them really correctly and I about it or this already wrote. Unfortunately, my life too is not deprived family problems and problems connected with women in general. Probably, visiting of the given forum really will help or assist me to understand them and in itself. But in any case I consider or count, that those who tries to that that though than that to help or assist at this forum does or makes very much an important issue.
Yes, by the way, Anton, that is I, and Majja - two different persons!:)

Oksana
24.06.2004, 18:34
Desire of the man to understand female psychology above any praises.

Anna
26.06.2004, 09:13
Anton, I prisoedinjajust to an applause in your address!

Anton
26.06.2004, 13:47
Yes, if whom that has offended a little bit familiar reference or manipulation of "little girl" then I apologize, " Lovely women! ":)

Kisa
27.06.2004, 16:58
Not, Anton, it kak-that is better than the little girl, whether rodnee that, whether we in fact here at this forum already as greater or big family that.

To Anton (not di bine Majja)
28.06.2004, 02:51
I not Majja. And that, that wrote about a similar situation with the night which has changed a life (and also that virtuality leads to disappointment - not in a reality, and imeno iz-that the person much more richly internally often, rather than its or his style of the letter, and also that customs have fallen or scorch, everyones set questions, becoming personal. The boy with kozochkoj in seksopatalogii has offended dxthf (;))), and I am called in virtual space more often in any way or, for example Gl., earlier (in the winter) - Margosha).
You have reminded the manner to think of That person with whom all has gone naperekosjak and already will never be restored.

Anton
29.06.2004, 14:46
I probably was not in a course. Subscribe, and all will be easier.:))

Glasha (she I.D.)
01.07.2004, 02:38
Well:))) podpisujus:))) +
The name is valid also in a forum russ. ru
In any others - not I:)))

Olja, Belochka, Masha, Darya, the Pussycat
01.07.2004, 05:28
"Anton", not parsja. It is interesting to write on behalf of muzhchiny-silvuple, welcome, write, thus joyfully representing, that you Anton. We occasionally read now and then. Though too we consider or count, is more useless to be represented on behalf of a male.

Anton
01.07.2004, 13:58
By the way, the interesting idea - to try to write on behalf of the woman. But I think, of me will get to the core at once.:) And in general, see my post on September, 19th 10 : 42 : 12.

Glasha - to Anton
02.07.2004, 00:47
Do not take in head to write on behalf of the woman! It does not lead up to goods also them do not listen. At you and so there is some share of sentimentality (for example, in your comprehension of love seldom meeting at men; or they hide it?). Besides in your words it is appreciable notka conformism: when girls start "to press" on you the opinion, you almost agree with that point of view which just challenged. It speaks, certainly, about your attention to the interlocutor, but also about the big weight of the female beginning for you. You very much respect with women (about what here repeatedly wrote), therefore also to try to reincarnate in them - it is not necessary. Suddenly it is pleasant? (it is simply kind joke). You in the appearance (virtualno-verbal) and so are good. Already what "harem" have won. People to you was pulled behind advice or council, with compliments showers.