PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. I can seem ridiculous, already enough adult chel...

Elena of Item
30.06.2004, 06:32
Hello, the doctor. Can seem ridiculous, I already enough adult person, but excite me a following problem: the matter is that our family (I, the husband, the child) we have no the angle and are compelled or forced to remove or take out habitation. To earn on own there is no opportunity. At present on a new apartment we live about one week, it is a lot of cleaning, but it it doesn't matter. A problem that in an apartment near to us rats adjoin not only mice, but also. For me it in general a shock. Ideas on it or this kill me, 4 years, at her a bronchial asthma of an allergic parentage worry about health of the family as a whole, especially daughters, which. What to do or make - I do not know. Advise, please. Thanks.

The anonym
01.07.2004, 08:08
To find other habitation.

Bobrov A.E.
02.07.2004, 00:22
In many cases of a bronchial asthma children have a hypersensibility to disturbing or alarming and aggressive reactions of mother. Therefore the first, that I can advise, as the psychotherapist, personally to you - to try to behave with the daughter easy, vyderzhanno, closely or attentively and to be tender on so much, how much or as far as it is possible or probable. Cease to frighten itself, t. To. Your pavors "pour out" on the daughter.