PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. At me with the husband such problem: quarrels. I understand, that quarrel...

Oksana
30.06.2004, 02:45
Good afternoon. At me with the husband such problem: quarrels. I understand, that pairs or steams, but here another quarrel all. So it has turned out, that I in the material plan completely depend on it or him. We live abroad and it is very complex or difficult to find job: problems with tongue, etc. At it or him all are easier, he the musician, as a last resort during hungry time can always go on street, play there and on meal will suffice. I understand, to him very hardly too to contain one family, us already three, a daughter one month. And he the remarkable husband and the father during usual time, but raz-two in a month he starts to wash out to me brains, that I do not try to achieve anything in this life, that I as dead, do or make by nothing also nothing I search (in sense of job any, communications or connections any). In the answer I speak, that now I cannot something do or make. Earlier I was pregnant, and now I look for the child. He responds, that on the first months of pregnancy I quite could work. And now speaks, I shall look for the child with pleasure itself, and you go work. Conversation always comes to an end with my tears. And then there comes honey agarics safe time gde-that on nedelki 3 4, before new quarrel. Leave home to mum I cannot, leave from it or him now too, in addition and I do not see the decision of a problem in it or this. I like it or him and at us the child.

___
30.06.2004, 21:12
Oksana, your husband in something it is right. It is not right, m.., only that has chosen not too successful time for washing brains. Now at you one job - to be your mum dochenke. Explain it to the husband. Also assure, that as soon as your daughter podrastet you necessarily will go on job. Vse-taki the woman should develop and be interesting to the husband not only as the housewife. For now use time with advantage or benefit: the child sleeps in a carriage - you learn or teach tongue. Communicate with mamashkami, it will be language practice. Still it is possible to be the nurse, even till some hours to look after someone's child. At you pojavjatsja own money and you will feel absolutely - to another. And the husband will be glad.

child
01.07.2004, 23:33
Probably, he at times feels uncertain, it or him necessity excruciates all time to keep on plavu in the another's country where he would like on someone operetsja, and not having found it or this, he starts to be broken on you. In fact if you firmly stood on legs or foots, to him would be easier and quieter, and so to him starts to seem, that all has fallen down it or him, he turns, and it is more convenient to you to not divide or share;part these burdens so, do not support or maintain it or him. A birth of the child, I think, has strengthened its or his uncertainty. Actually he is not right, certainly. It is better in every way to try to show, how you understand, how much or as far as to him is serious, that divide or share;part all with it or him, that he to you of roads, that the complex or difficult period it is necessary kak-to go through together that and then you will try to find too to yourselves earnings, and will be together easier.