PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, prompt please! All childhood I was the terrible crybaby, then in...

Elena
28.06.2004, 17:44
The doctor, prompt please!
All childhood I was the terrible crybaby, then at teenage age, it as cut off. Now to me 24 years. And as kranik has opened. Has married 0, 5 years ago, met the husband (almost lived together) approximately for about a year. All time while we with it or him meet, I roar well very much often. Iz-for what that, well trifles! But, I see in these trifles something greater. Sometimes at me even hysterics. I light up as a match when to me it is sick, and is sick to me very much. I wish to solve all problems at one stroke, give rasstanemsja. He does not wish to leave, and I cannot be with it or him. That I throw to fight, I leave on street at night I shall run in the middle of unfamiliar city and so on. V-the general or common if who has told or said, that I will have such nightmare, never would believe. What to tell or say, up to it or him I with anybody seriously did not meet.
Thus at job, with other people I am much quieter. Last time I cry or pay every day, the desire that was not earlier was gone. After the next scandal, I next day directly fall or be ill toshnit, temperature, muscles hurt, eyes from tears swell up, the general or common weakening. Depressions like are not present I sleep normally, I eat well. Has decided to divorce from the husband, very much it is sick vo-time of scandals, and then, directly I am ill or sick... But, with the husband that, I shall understand. A question in other. But, whether is my status an attribute of any illness or disease. Excuse, for some confusion of a statement.

Bobrov A.E.
29.06.2004, 23:26
Crybabies in the childhood usually test problems with self-esteem. Similar, that in mutual relations with the husband the same problem at you was staticized again. In your case procreation of the same styles of interaction with the husband, as in destve with parents is not excluded.

Elena
30.06.2004, 09:52
The doctor and as generally most to leave the childhood. There is certainly in the childhood and the advantages, but all taki. Will suffice pink bantikov on a head, has grown already.-) it Can iz-for divorce of parents, whether Edipov a complex chto-?

Bobrov A.E.
01.07.2004, 20:15
It is not excluded, that divorce of parents here has played the role. And here on a question on an output or exit from the childhood briefly you will not tell or say. In general, a question in prinjatiii the responsibility. But it is abstraction. And in practice - it is necessary to resemble to the psychotherapist.