PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to cope with a problem! We with my friend together already 7 years, we rove...

Lana
22.06.2004, 16:44
Help or Assist to cope with a problem! We with my friend together already 7 years, we coevals. We are the best friends, fine we understand each other, all sobodnoe vremja-together (but together we do not live). We the friend for druga-the most close people, and in posteli-all simply fairy tale. At us the general or common interests and friends, we both books, and music like the same, at us aspirations in a life, and opinions are similar also. BUT - only I like It or Him, and he menja-is not present... We are frank and fair, I precisely know... We wish to create the general or common family, to have children, both we want - ja-that, clearly, for me On-EVERYTHING, and He thinks, that it is better than me any more will not find, to lose me does not want (friends in fact too badly to lose, not only liked), well there is no love - but so much all is, that not at any liking pair will meet. Besides, the age (hardly for 30) to give birth or travail is time to me, and He for me worries... Like time all is checked up, all us consider or count as ideal pair. And was raznogo-much and devushchka at it or him was liked, instead of could with her byt-very different, and I uhodila-that to him zhit-to stir or prevent that? - and all the same we together. Here I and muchajus-we shall give birth to the child how all zhizn-that to live, knowing, what He does not like, and the child in fact will see (as will explain?). HE careful, worries about me, experiences my troubles and pains as the (as well as I - it or him), and FLIGHT is not present, the soul does not shiver at sounds of my voice and t. Item NOT LOVE... To leave - to break a life to itself and him to make badly, to get married - too nobody well... What to do or make?

Leka
23.06.2004, 04:28
And unless the care and trouble on the person not is display of love? Unless what he puts your interests above the and experiences your troubles as the - not is love? What then love? It seems, that you confuse it or her to love or passion (flight, a shiver, etc.). I had children or guys at which kind uchashchenno heart fought, arms or hand, etc. grew cold But then I have met the husband and all was perfect or absolute - to another - easy, without a shiver and serdtsebieny. But I almost at once have understood, that he - "wash" the man, with it or him was so reliably, easy, fine, cosy, well at all I do not know as to express, whether rodnenko that (if you understand about what). Only then I have understood, that there is simply inclination, and that love. Only about the liked person it would be desirable cares, only for liked you experience more than for yourself, only its or his troubles hurt. It also is love that you have described. Whence at you doubt? Passion not the most important in a life.

Dana `
23.06.2004, 21:27
mozno i pozenitjsja. .kto skazal, chto brak-navsegda? prosto u menja taze situacija. no mi pozenilisj. on skazal, chto ljubit, no ja cuvstvovala, chto ne tak, kak ja. .mi prozili 7 let. u nas dochke 3.5... razvelisj (on ustal i zaguljal). .o ziznj to ne koncaetsja... reshajte...

Olga
24.06.2004, 20:33
I would risk. He will not throw the child, even if will meet the Dream. You, probably, the clear head also will cope with jealousy. You will not deprive renka with the father in any case. To give birth or travail it is necessary only from liked.
And if he also the person good...:-))
Success!

Lyre
25.06.2004, 04:51
Lana, anybody for you will not decide to make a choice in favour of a birth of the child or not! Only you have the right to make it! Vse-taki I shall risk to tell or say to pair or steam oslyslennyh phrases. Think, unless it is better to give birth to the child on strong and ardent love of the man which can appear the unworthy person? Your variant is ideal, if have told the naked truth. Whether native and close ljudi-it is the present or true happiness? Probably at your half so the love is shown! And burning and a shiver will appear later when you give birth to him charming butuza. Success and the correct decision!))))

It is lovely
26.06.2004, 00:47
Lana, you do not have any problem, you can be envied sincerely only! And as a matter of fact - sometimes happens so, that the person not in forces "to digest" the constant happiness (in fact from, you write, on you look as at happy ideal pair) and then there is a uneasiness: " he does not like ", " as to the child to explain (still at all " designed "!) " and td. It is such reaction of an organism which needs to be understood, accepted and made simply that she did not prevent to see a true state of affairs. And you do not need to excruciate itself - you need to be pleased, like It or Him, to be with it or him not thinking about bad. I am assured, that you will be together and before wedding gold:-)

Nata
27.06.2004, 07:39
So does not happen, if the man does not like, to him " up to fanarja " your problems and a pain, and the more so the child. You are simply blind and do not notice obvious, to you submit " a shiver and sincere trembling "!

-for all responded
28.06.2004, 00:22
Thanks all for participation! The situation happens difficultly to judge most... He does not like me - we with it or him not about it or this spoke time. Simply considers or counts " ty-my native, as sestra-the twin, instead of as the beloved. " And with others (at it or him was two GREATER or BIG LJUBOVI) all was differently - both trembling, and a shiver, both constant tenderness, and passionate quarrels. And we almost also do not quarrel - not iz-for what. He in general likes swarty black-eyed brunettes (and those girls were such!), and I - svetlo-fair-haired in reddishness, do not sunbathe almost, all leto-in freckles, he considers or counts me "nice", but is obvious not a beauty. I also am afraid, that we not rasstanemsja-"have painfully become attached", but also he will not be happy with me. .hotja Dana and Olga are right - to give birth or travail it is necessary from liked. The truth can also - who does not risk, a champagne does not drink. Thanks, me have very much supported or maintained all of you!

dunkelfalke
29.06.2004, 16:17
That you describe that, trembling, a shiver itd, it is love. She quickly enough passes or takes place. And here the family seldom works if the husband and the wife could not become friends.

Natalia
30.06.2004, 04:56
It is necessary for something to change in vshih attitudes or relations because to live with unloving the man awfully!!! To me it seems to you it is not necessary to speak with it or him about the one who whom likes who who is not present. In your attitudes or relations there is no intrigue, " similarity of contrasts ". You should have secrets. Try kogda-nibud to tell or say to him, that your feeling any more so is strong, it thaws. How he will react? Try to leave on target or for holiday without it or him, without the prevention or warning. He begins to search for you? Try to become for it or him not such predicted, not such sacrificial. Even for a short while! I have friends to the man, but I know, that at any moment, I can transform these attitudes or relations into the novel, though itself married. And with the husband I act also. As soon as I am too long good, cosy, warm - he starts to see in me only the close relative, instead of the woman. Your friendly attitudes or relations will be useful to you later, and now pobudte the woman! poflirtujte with other men, train on them isusstvo soblaznenija (a voice, habits). poekperementirujte, and if he will not estimate or appreciate it or this, think nevertheless about the child (whether costs or stands?). I nevertheless hope, that you are waited with success. And that cause passion of the brunette in it or him - nonsense. I all life had novels with blondes and till now sometimes lick lips, looking at the some people. And the husband the burning brunette!

Ksjusha
01.07.2004, 16:19
And I agree with Natoj - that the shiver and trembling " means "? Unless all what you have described, you have not enough? He cares of you, all of you time together, in bed all super, one interests - THAT else NADO-THAT? - to mine, here problemy-that also is not present in general!!! And about feelings in general to talk it is not necessary. He speaks, what does not like, and what such for it or him love??? And how he can such speak, if you 7 years together and at all of you is excellent or different??? The main thing in attitudes or relations - not words, and acts. Therefore do not go in cycles and live further as a vein, marry and give birth or travail! Success and happiness!