PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Who read Grigory Klimov (reports of the Soviet wise men) on me so it is reading matters...

sergej .serguei-gantimurov097@vipmail.ru
24.06.2004, 11:46
Who read Grigory Klimov (reports of the Soviet wise men) on me so this reading matter - (esteem the electron version) - for mentally retarded - all idea zakl. In that that 90 percents of the population of the ground - sick people - psychopaths - this theory could not think up healthy mind liking ljudej-a question to a yesterday's subject about Evgenike-in fact if to entrust medicine such ljudjam-it katostrofa-and you as think - about the cleverest - only do not keep silent please when on a burning question ask the answer.

Herring
24.06.2004, 17:45
I read Klimov. And not only this book. There mnogoe-the truth. I agree to be registered in that case in mentally otstalyh-if klimovskaja the literature will be criterion. Klimov, by the way, not the strongest avtor-is also more serious artillery.

. L.
25.06.2004, 14:24
antisemitka, gebistka, the ignoramus. All on a syndrome nedotrahannosti you will not write off or will not copy. In a decent society klimovyh do not discuss, it is dust.

Bobrov A.E.
26.06.2004, 12:56
Sergey, I do not know, have reached you mine e-mails. I read Klimov, but other book, - to mine, about knjaza darkness. The book - gives out the conservative sovetstkih times, she antigumanna and is through paranoiac. Fortunately development of a science depends on such people a little. And an eugenics voobshche-that have officially forbidden. Fascists in Germany tried to destroy all insane persons. As a result Germans as the nation have received intellectual and creative stagnation for 20 30 years. All science there in 50 yh and 60 yh years was done or made by visitors. And about art, in general, up to sih pores to speak it is possible hardly (to take even German films).

Whores
27.06.2004, 00:04
I read this book - fine enough delirium. Curious I send to the original: http: // www. klimov. donetsk. ua/readroom/protocol/

Herring
28.06.2004, 15:38
And what this fine and paranoiac delirium so excites you, my stars? You simply do not wish to hear that there is written. Because get in its or his percent or interests. And I get. All. What, doctor Bobrov undertakes to approve or confirm, what there are absolutely normal people, without the top borders of norm or rate?

Herring-i..
29.06.2004, 21:36
antisemitka. But not bytovaja-ideological. And what you it so korchit? And where, permit to learn or find out, a decent society? A decent society to a decent society rozn, I is lovely). Yes, and gebistka too. And with roots. Very much of it or this I am proud. I have grown in nomenclature family, the medium was nomenklaturnoj-gebistskoj, mamulja moja-has guessed))). People was basically attestovannyj-there klimovskimi receptions worked)))) So chto-the pussycat washing, in my decent society it is not discussed only because it clearly, as day white))))

Anna
01.07.2004, 12:58
Sergey, and to you did not occur, that he writes about sick people, not because does not like them, etc. And is simple because so it and is. And he wishes to cure them. Treatment in fact begins with the diagnosis. Success!