PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt how to finish the child to tears? Mine the brother - the first-grader,-...

sister
18.06.2004, 12:42
Prompt how to finish the child to tears? Mine the brother - the first-grader,-has beaten out today to the boy a tooth (has not absolutely beaten out more correctly, but the tooth was thoroughly chopped off)... It has turned out kak-that casually, ran towards each other, and he has exposed an arm or a hand - and result...: (
He does not fight, not disputed, I would tell or say naive, never (tfu-tfu-fie) did not deceive, and me even kazhetsja, that does not know what to deceive it is possible, but a short not in it or this. That I on 100 % uverenab that he not specially, it so, but punishment from it or this should not be cancelled, simple porka - will not help or assist, it is necessary on it or him kak-that psychologically to press, to force to experience, what is it all seryozno, to finish it or him to tears that he has realized, that in what can result or bring, what consequences can be.
In advance thanks!
Tonight it is necessary to me conversation with it or him, the senior sister vse-taki.

VBD
18.06.2004, 18:48
Reduce it or him on "excursion" in children's reception Sklifa. Thus explain, that all this can occur or happen to it or him or its or his friends if to not concern to each other carefully during games. A way rigid, but effective.

JUju
19.06.2004, 21:47
As so it is possible.. What for to tears to lead up the boy?? You that? It is necessary to talk to it or him as with the adult person. If he always such fair, he has not purposely beaten out a tooth. And boys - are boys! They will fight both with ecchymoses and with grazes will come... Talk as to the adult, objanite, that it is necessary to be accurater in relation to associates. SPECIALLY to make the CHILD CRY it is impossible!!!!!, especially such as you describe.. You it is direct not the sister, and the shrew any...

ne megera:)
21.06.2004, 03:44
I to not shout at it or him I am going to! To not intimidate!
Namely seryozno with it or him to talk, as to the adult person, it is simple that it has really passed or has really taken place through it or him...
Children are not able to constrain yet some tear as adults and me it seems, what is it a parameter of that he has presented all to itself(himself) and has realized...
But it certainly not my purpose to force it or him to burst out crying, I exaggerate it, is simple he such, that can pass or miss this case and not make of it or him any conclusions, kak-as if a cup has broken or still something is casual (for such it never abuse).
It seems to me, that it is better to make the way or break through to it or him;them words and to cause or call its or his repentance words, instead of bityom.

JUju
21.06.2004, 21:20
Well in any way and not tears. Tears not a parameter - on the contrary when the person cries, he does not realize all those words, that to him speak - in a head an idea one " JAbednyj and unfortunate, everyone abuse me ", agree with VBD - reduce it or him in hospital let will look or see, that happens at awkwardness and a carelessness. It is simply possible to make cry the child, and then he will specially cry what to show you how much or as far as he all "has understood", though it will be not so. Success to you without tears!!

thanks
22.06.2004, 19:38
Thanks for support:)
I shall try to pick up the necessary words:)

Too the sister
23.06.2004, 22:10
Mda.. Well and the sister. Leave the brother alone! nechgo in itself feeling of fault to bring up on an empty place. It at you, dear or expensive, problems. You that, people, have become stupid here absolutely?! No trouble does not happen

fi
25.06.2004, 12:50
Nightmare, it is exact nepovezlo to the guy with the sister - a cudgel. You think he and so does not experience? It is necessary to be trampled on its or his wound? mda...

Vse-taki ne megera
26.06.2004, 20:58
Know, I do not differ at all rigidity of character, but is simple in education of the child there are moments to which it is necessary to bring to a focus!!!
Otherwise, it is possible to spit in general upon it, shlyopnut its or his thong, to tell or say, that so it is impossible (and there let itself understands, that it is necessary to think all over again in what can result or bring run from all rate on the boy) and to think, that on it or this the educational moment can and be finished!
And what for, really!
So is much easier!
To me kazhetsja what exactly iz-for a disadvantage of attention now children grow inhabitants of streets.
Easier shlyopnut and to let to be unsteady on street, let there something will learn it or him to somebody!
And from native he will not see that despite of everything we for it or him mountain, and during the necessary moment he can address for the help and talk, instead of hear in the answer: Itself understand the problems!
Once again I repeat, that tears, it not the purpose, I am simple has not digested still the emotions in necessary words, therefore and have written here to hear advice or council. In any measure I it or him have received and on it or this thanks!

Too the sister
27.06.2004, 08:08
What strange request! At the boy what there are no parents? Sisters are necessary for support, instead of for punishments!

I
27.06.2004, 15:55
The bird, that for features "to make cry" it, is especially assured, that the child is not guilty. Easier or simply to spend conversation, to tell, that is possible and eyes unintentionally povykalyvat, but at all " to press psychologically " _ and only. In the future you can lose the brother. Be wiser, in fact you the woman, future mother!

I
29.06.2004, 03:53
The bird, that for features "to make cry" it, is especially assured, that the child is not guilty. Easier or simply to spend conversation, to tell, that is possible and eyes unintentionally povykalyvat, but at all " to press psychologically " _ and only. In the future you can lose the brother. Be wiser, in fact you the woman, future mother!

Galina
30.06.2004, 10:48
The girl, at you sadistic bents are shown. And in education of the younger brother to be engaged to you it is categorically forbidden. Leave it to parents if do not understand it or this of anything. In fact have collided or faced CASUALLY, about what punishment speech? It is necessary to tell or say simply easy, that it is impossible to run "like mad" and what consequences of such bustle happen.

The anonym
30.06.2004, 23:36
The sister! When your brother will grow, be assured, that
At the best not ubet you in reply to all these mockeries, I to you would cut for these ideas and if it is serious descend or go to the psychotherapist, the SILLY WOMAN!

k
01.07.2004, 12:40
Have attacked the girl, and she in fact has written that purposely he eto-izpodtishka! It is necessary to talk to it or him, but such words that has experienced as has negatively acted or arrived and as you to it or this concern - negatively!