PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I married at us grow the daughter. My husband constantly insists on...

Klava
14.06.2004, 05:44
Hello! I married at us grow the daughter. My husband constantly insists on group sex, in a youth he already made it or this with the senior brother. Now he constantly "loads" me. Some times he invited to us the third girl, now he wants, that the third would be the man. Results or brings gets acquainted any muzhiks. Basically, I consider or count myself as the person without complexes, but this all already irritates me. If he so wants, that I to him changed, and please, but then it any more family. Advice or council is necessary!

The anonym
15.06.2004, 13:53
Be-e-e Nasty thing!

Gala
17.06.2004, 20:57
So directly also tell or say, that you against. In what a problem?
And the further - on circumstances, depending on its or his decision.

VA
18.06.2004, 21:06
In a life it is necessary sprobovat all and group sex not so it is terrible, as all of you are afraid of it or him. Klav, you the person b/to then do not complex, I precisely speak you will like more strongly.

elena
21.06.2004, 10:11
I do not know, I do not know... It seems to me, that group sex happens for the time being. And at your husband similar overdue reaction. At all it is not necessary to agree, for the sake of the husband, for the sake of attitudes or relations on grup. Sex if you would not like it or this.
Basically, when you like the person, you do not wish it or him to divide with anybody. But nevertheless there are pairs or steams which it is necessary to diversify the sex life, it likely from dissatisfaction or a habit, as at your husband. Usually some pairs or steams having tried or tasted raz-two, cease to be engaged in sex with tretim because understand, how much or as far as they like each other and value the friend the friend, and that the third really superfluous.
If it proceeds constantly, it any more family.

Olja +
25.06.2004, 08:03
It is not necessary to try or taste everything in a life, oskotitsja we shall always be in time, and will return here human appearance very difficultly, and at you also the child is. What for to him parents with skotoobraznym behaviour. Earlier marriage or spoilage was considered as sacrament and concept of this secret of a two vmeshalo in itself everything from what the person could test completeness of matrimonial pleasure. And what secret when all each other have as cattles on eyes at all?

The anonym
28.06.2004, 15:14
Klavunchik, soglasis, but only provided that muzhik you naidesh itself. Well and naidi such guy that at it or him at once the jaw has disappeared and is more correct naidi than two parnei and it or him plant or put as the spectator, tell or say, that boys you stestnjajutsja, I supposedly while with them shall try or taste and if it is pleasant to me, you zamenish samego tired.

Willi
01.07.2004, 11:12
Klava, you have not written, that you want and why lower a problem on brakes?
And it is similar, that at your husband fair problems with a self-rating...