PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advice or Council of the psychologist is necessary

Terena
09.05.2004, 14:44
My daughter of 12 years I cannot find with her the general or common jazyka.i even moreover I nemogu is with her in one komnote.
Its or Her actions me irritate all. Umenja propodaet mood something to do or make as soon as she comes home. At changing there was an opinion that she simply exhausts from me all mine zhiznenuju energy. I cannot hear its or her laughter he me simply deduces or removes from myself. And it has not begun now it ssamogo its or her birthes. Any of my relatives houses did not agree at all with her to remain, or to take away it or her from sadika.
At me two daughters. They constantly swear. But younger to her of 10 years it absolutely other person. At school too complain of it or her, its or her laughter at lessons without the reasons, certainly any she is dared or laughs at lessons or plays about. But as I already wrote its or her laughter deduces or removes from myself everything, even children in klase complain of it or her.
What to do or make how to help or assist her and me t.k to live so it is simply intolerable.

Wel:-D
10.05.2004, 18:50
If you lived in Moscow, I would invite you to consultation. But, that you live in Tel Aviv still does not do or make your problem fatal - address to the therapist at itself, on a residence. Your problem quite razreshima, simply borrow or occupy in it or this correctly.

Dikarka
01.07.2004, 10:41
Terena!
That 12 speaks your daughter about much. At this age children drive mad. And you solve for yourselves, what for you it is more important - the daughter or opinion of associates on her? Recollect itself in 12 years! Here both complexes and waking up hormones, and desire to be " ahead of a planet of all ", are shorter so much ponameshano, my God! It as gunpowder! One word, a view also will blow up!
I would advise you to go through this period simply. As experience flooding, a fire, war at last. Will pass or take place year 2-3 and all poutihnet.
And to remarks of school teachers too do not pay attention. On my younger almost every day called from school, complained. But I was obstinate, and did not believe that speak, believed the son. Though saw, that he sometimes says lies. But this lies - from pavor. When you start to ask easy on all - here then admits all. Both that smoked, and that beer of saws, and that a bulb somewhere has broken. How much teachers spoke time to me, that he will not act or arrive anywhere!! Also know, what the most ridiculous? Only two persons from its or his class have acted or arrived free of charge in high school. One of them - my son.
So simply calm down, and the main thing, do not try to influence the daughter strongly. Here only caress and kindness it is possible. Try simply it or her to indulge. Ask, that she wants... What to her still to buy or purchase.. You believe in a miracle?:))