PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me have diagnosed the DEREALIZATION, have advised will address on a forum to you....

Alexander
23.06.2004, 01:10
To me have diagnosed the DEREALIZATION, have advised will address on a forum to you. Prompt please that to me to do or make and what is it in general such. And whether it passes or takes place?

Agaev M.M.
24.06.2004, 01:40
Derealization - not the diagnosis, and only a syndrome. Other data and the complaints, a full clinical picture are necessary to me to understand what exactly at you!

Alexander
27.06.2004, 06:08
At me constant sensation of unreality of an event, I find in a status when it seems that around of you there is a dream. e. I conduct the usual way of life, without changes, but I feel full appatiju by a life, a sleepiness, weariness, I often think of that who, that I why I do or make those or other things... It frightens

Agaev M.M.
01.07.2004, 02:59
The derealization is always accompanied by depression. To define or determine the reason of your status, it is necessary to work longly enough with the psychiatrist. But your problem can be helped or assisted - descend or go on reception to the psychiatrist, then will write, that he has decided to appoint or nominate.