PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Well at you here, cheerfully! Can there will be a desire and to me to help or assist...

Kira
13.06.2004, 04:14
Good afternoon! Well at you here, cheerfully!
Can there will be a desire and to me to help or assist, prompt, advise.
In marriage or spoilage I 15 years, the husband I do not like, he simply irritates me. He speaks me that likes but concerns to me badly! Voobshchem it is better to not live together. But I cannot divorce, I am afraid. The matter is that to me diagnozirovan a cancer.
To that I am necessary such?

The girl
14.06.2004, 15:28
Live for itself, the child (if is)... Diagnoses are sometimes erroneous. Also it is not necessary to think of it or this. All depends on the person, t. e. All in your arms or hand. Inspire itself, that are healthy, that the life is perfect... It briefly, I hope, that have understood my idea. You owe something (it is possible also for someone) to take a great interest or be fond. Do not despair! Success to you!

John
15.06.2004, 16:41
And the husband knows about your diagnosis?
If knows, its or his bad attitude or relation to you is strange.
If is not present, can it is necessary to him to tell or say and then together to think, how to live further.
Try to find new interests in a life, do not become isolated on the problem.

Kira
17.06.2004, 05:47
I very much would like to believe that the diagnosis erroneous! But alas, he has proved to be true twice. Diagnozirovali during that moment when I have already decided to miss. Certainly then there was an operation and as that not before was. Our attitudes or relations did not vary and here I have once again made attempt and again....... .retsediv! This time all was tightened or delayed for longer term. What to me to do or make??

The anonym
18.06.2004, 15:10
As the Girl and John has told or said, to not go in cycles in it or this and TO LIVE further!

Alain
20.06.2004, 04:18
Dear Kira, live as here it has been told or said for itself!! After 15 years of a marriage, you can allow yourselves it. Grow fond of itself, you it is unique also many about it forget. Success to you!

Kira
20.06.2004, 09:16
Certainly knows! From the very beginning knows. But it obsoljutno does not prevent suit to him a stage between courses of chemistry or an irradiation! But this all already behind slavo to the god! But who knows that will be further. Here uzhastno I am afraid to remain one! Then even there will be physically nobody to support or maintain. And morally I and so one consult!

John
20.06.2004, 23:10
Perhaps, you in burden to your husband? Ask it or him, let will fairly respond. It is severe, but it seems to me, only so it is possible to clear up your attitudes or relations with the spouse. If he admits, what in burden then what for to live together? Solve, what for you it is more terrible - to remain one or to pull this rubber it is not known how much longly?

Marina
22.06.2004, 05:34
Dear Kira! You will not believe, but there is such book which during the moment "protrezvit" you and will return you during a normal high-grade life with reconsideration of the life. poprobyvala on own experience. Vladimir Sinelnikov " Love the illness or disease " I Wish you forces, patience, and the main thing of hope in own force. Try or taste. Me overflow emmotsii, prochtja the book All of you will understand. Success!

Kira
23.06.2004, 17:55
I asked and about it or this! Responds that is not present. And what can be in burden? I not the bed patient. Its or his all job consist in that to bring me from hospital. At me 1 stage

The anonym
24.06.2004, 20:01
http: // mni58. narod. ru/j. htm

Monika
25.06.2004, 08:10
Kira! Many people, changing the position and style of a life, become better, even recover! My mum strongly was ill or sick with a chronic asthma and other diseases after divorce with my father! After when she has met new the man, she began to recover on eyes! You at all do not represent as I was glad! And after a while began to watch or keep up itself, and became more beautiful and is younger to look or appear! After when she has come back home from holiday, I simply have not learned or have not found out it or her! My mum became such attractive woman, that we together began to go with her on discos!
More shortly, I advise you, find to myself the lover, get divorced from husband! Even if you not vylechetes though remained time will spend with pleasure, instead of with the unloved husband! HERE! Success to you!

John
26.06.2004, 18:22
Kira, vse-taki the decision for you, properly all consider.
In any case - collect the information, frequently happens, that during its or her search the decision comes by itself. Also try to change the environment, to be pulled out or escape from a vicious circle in which you have appeared.

Kira
27.06.2004, 16:32
Thanks you for kind words!
Whether but here in that I shall be continually necessary to another to the man? In fact one name of the diagnosis frightens off people!

Marina
27.06.2004, 19:20
Kira it is necessary will, do not doubt! Not for a bouquet boljaek like, and for sincere beauty. You will be still necessarily happy, I do not doubt of it or this!!!

liska
28.06.2004, 00:16
Kira, nuzheli it is better to live remained time with the unloved bothered husband?

Necessarily!
28.06.2004, 07:46
Kira, write, ladies the important address for you: id03@bk. ru

Huch
29.06.2004, 04:44
Kira write, xooch@takas. lt

Ira
30.06.2004, 18:54
Kira and how he it is bad to you concerns? Now I would not advise you gets divorced. It is possible to live and neljubja, there would be a respect. taki 15 years have lived all. And he can is valid likes you, misunderstanding is simple at you. Your illness or disease just test of its or his love. Do not hurry up, support is necessary to you.