PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt and help or assist! One year ago there was a big stress (has found the husband with another)...

Lena
25.06.2004, 10:30
Prompt and help or assist! One year ago there was a big stress (has found the husband with another), there were also scandals and I left. But now (about 7 months) together and I try to forget and forgive or excuse, the husband too have very much changed in luchshuu the party or side. But at me a problem: to me it is constant snjatsa dreams that I again have found them together and again I experience all those emotions since morning. Advise as to get rid of it or this!

Olesya
26.06.2004, 13:19
If has forgiven or excused, to embrace the husband more hotly, to nestle on its or his brachium more strong and legonechko to fall asleep, thus giving or allowing itself the equipment or installation: TAKAGO ANY MORE DOES NOT HAPPEN, my DREAM is quiet and pleasant, I SEE IN DREAMS ONLY THOSE PEOPLE And EPISODES WHO LIKE me, I SEE BLOSSOMING JABLONEYJ the GARDEN, BLUE CLOUDS, the SMELL of SPRING GRASSES, the LONG And DEVOTED LOVE! Be not dared or do not laugh, works well enough!

Lena for Olesya
26.06.2004, 21:21
Thanks for advice or council. I shall necessarily try or taste.

Natalia
28.06.2004, 08:54
To be adjusted or be set up on the best certainly it is good, but what will be, if it again to happen? The next stress? On force he will be not less previous. It is necessary to resemble sessions to the psychotherapist (psychologist) that he has helped or assisted to get rid of attachment to the husband and phobia it or him to lose. Attachment does or makes us not free. All of us time we are afraid - and suddenly will leave? And to like - means to give the person freedom of a choice. Instead of to adhere it or him to itself.

Kuzja
29.06.2004, 07:32
Feelings give liked simply so, not adhering. Natalia, why you have taken, what change should repeat again? Silly! And here positive nastroj-there is no certain binding, and there is the real freedom in attitudes or relations..., in their best comprehensions!

Hare Topotun
30.06.2004, 18:27
Fu, Fu, Fu! Erase Tajdom or boil.