PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Wished to consult. I am going to in marriage, Me 30, to him 35, we good pair, he...

Irina
23.06.2004, 10:01
Wished to consult. I am going to in marriage, Me 30, to him 35, we good pair, he suits me in everything, small but - I do not like it or him, t. e. I am good, yours faithfully to it or him;them I concern, but any passion I do not test, and in my opinion he too. How you think from this can something will turn out good?

Bird
23.06.2004, 22:16
Certainly, there will be much horoshego-a wedding, pregnancy, years that go, the child. And the blossoming of female sexuality drops out for 33 36 years. Also what will turn out? You will come to work, will communicate with interesting people, can fall in love on the present, (he can also) will feel taste of passion, and what?
The unfortunate child, break of family.......
And it is possible and to live on respect and comprehension drug-the friend, to be support and a reliable leg is on more important fleeting passion (though looking what, there is also a present or true deep feeling). If you are capable to live without love and a sex inclination - that forward is your choice. But sex with family it is far not on last place!!! You not the old woman, can and grow fond of whom........

Irina
25.06.2004, 13:53
. E it is better to wait up to 36? For me the family so began to mean much, that it not seems to me, that passion me spodvignet not having dug family, like has played enough.

Supreme
26.06.2004, 01:05
And to marry it your end in itself?

Leka
27.06.2004, 13:59
If the family is already so necessary, unequivocally marry. Vse-taki 30 years are not 20 and not 25, especially if you and plan the child. And what you mean passion? To snatch on it or him as at cinema breaking off or lacerating clothes and pushing together on a floor? At me personally such feeling to the husband too is not present. But there is a respect, the general or common interests and the purposes during lives, and the main thing - huge quiet gentle love, full confidence and confidence in itself. If at you to it or him;them "quiet" love, respect, trust and tenderness so it is much more important and more necessary than rabietic "passion".

Gregor
27.06.2004, 19:51
Spokoinaja, nederganaja the love and respect is much more important. Vobshchem x in marriage Irishka-all sljubitsja, will be endured!

Bringing down
29.06.2004, 08:40
Unless it is possible to calculate all beforehand? You can fall in love and with 35 years in another the man and lose a head, and can and will not meet such. You can marry and live in respect and comprehension, caring about children and the husband all life. But can happen, that he will start to irritate you in due course and you with it or this will not consult. It if you like, you accept its or his such as he is, with all disadvantages. Advice or council to give it is impossible. Especially, much depends and on its or his attitude or relation to you.

The anonym
30.06.2004, 07:44
Irina, from personal experience - I has married in 27 years without love, and me did not like (as was found out later). The first year was uzhasnym-grinding in of characters, but it in all marriages or spoilage happens. Then, even, we have fallen in love in each other. The main thing, at us much in common, differently I with the character for a long time have left. We live already more than 10 years, there are children. P. S. But nevertheless there is a small spoon degtja-I type of the man. But I appreciate, that I have such partner in life.

Dan
30.06.2004, 11:48
Irina, Love (the maximum or supreme degree of attachment) is that that comes in the course of time a joint life. And here love, it absolutely other history, is luxury which brings mozhestvo problems and disappointments.