PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here, little girls send away or have left, have left you here one houses, you as usually begin ka...

Herring
27.06.2004, 15:46
Here, little girls send away or have left, have left you here one houses, you as usually start any petushinnye fights to arrange... Oh, I am tired. .kogda you ustanete, here it is interesting to me?)

Huch
28.06.2004, 03:05
Dzhimi, and you of that scatter an armour, for greater or big, fall down?) take away the woman, and scratch to sleep, instead of arias sing)

Well here
29.06.2004, 09:33
Dzhimnik, you are paradoxical in everything, contradict to yourself in one predlozhenii-esteem, that 0 you write: until... To be to you up to the extremity or end of your days...
It seems to me, at you a porridge in a head. Without insults, indeed.

Well here
30.06.2004, 11:32
Dzhimnik, your blunt jokes so are clear, without explanations. I have simply emphasized your incompetence as the psychologist as at you is not present clearness and connectivity in thinking. Therefore you pass in the category of loonies!))) Simply it was not necessary to write " up to the extremity or end of your days " is designates final action, as though "seals" event. And in addition you small hamchik-grubijanchik, " to give expression on an erypsipelas " with reference to somebody in general is inadmissible, as you sit in Canada, and I in Moscow, and Huch-in Vilnius. That is this event in the nearest foreseeable budujushchem is inadmissible in general, and adult men should be capable to be responsible for the words. The reason of your rage is clear to me as a stub, you are simple not in a status to beat menja-here and are angry. By the way, I am clear and about Russian klavy-it simply pose such, here a pier, I sit in kanade, I am excruciated, this SIMPLY ELEMENTARY DISRESPECT for interlocutors is unsweet to me, actually. Here did not wish to write it but as you are impassable it is blunt, has written.