PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I was thrown by the person, at it or him other girl in other country...

Natasha of 14 years
23.06.2004, 01:57
Hello! I was thrown by the person, at it or him other girl in other country was up to me and I about it or her knew. The reason of ours with it or him partings - " forgive or excuse, but to me without it or her it is bad ". To me it is very sick. Very much. We now tolko friends. But I very much miss on all tendernesses, kisses, laskam... Help or Assist to go through. Prompt what to do or make and grief. We friends, also shall be them always.

The old friend
23.06.2004, 18:41
Be pleased. Hm. By own experience - in 14 years liked, met, have then quarrelled, have told each other mucks, and then, adults already like and it is possible to meet back, an is not present, much then insulting it has been told or said, it is difficult to forgive or excuse - to forget. In your case you have a future then. This main thing. You in 14 years were not going to for it or him in marriage? Only do not consider or count that I speak that it is necessary to wait for it or him, all such. You friends, perebolit, will begin to meet whom a string still, and then.? Time will show... Here with such philosophy as it seems to me to go through easier:)

JAsenka
25.06.2004, 09:41
The old friend. Here at me all and that was more complex or difficult, I for it or him in marriage have not left nearly! And anything. Today the next muzhik I meet! How yours divanchik? Natasha! In 14 years at me such love every month was! We shall go through this all! Find another both forget about itself and do or make so each time!

The old friend
26.06.2004, 14:48
For JAsenki: Divanchik has appropriated for a pretext that it is necessary to transfer or carry at the night of automatic telephone exchange, and to sleep there is no place. Here.
And about what in marriage - hm and who from us did not speak the first (mu) that only he together forever?

JAsenka
28.06.2004, 04:19
Well at me on-that was far not the first... And here to Natasha to cost to think about it or this. Natashka, the sun, look or see how much in streets of boys young beautiful unmarried! UF! Beauty! You Will sit down sometimes in park on a shop with the girl-friend they past go, and you it or him: " And at you sigaretki will not be? " And they to you: " And you are free? And how about a bar with pivasikom? " Beauty! Serious attitudes or relations are not necessary to you! Enjoy a life, while the husband to a plate not pripahal!

The old friend
28.06.2004, 10:52
JAsenka the rights, listen to it or her, especially enjoy a life. Hm. You like you speak? And so also show the love - you will give him the biggest gift when he will see you with drgim - a stone from soul spadet:)

JAsenka
29.06.2004, 04:30
Volodja, you are right! I here too now with all muzhiks in TsSKA go on hockey, there the husband was or former works as series for me! Can uvidet!

The old friend
30.06.2004, 08:30
Well, I actually a little not about it or this spoke that, but also so too much is treated... At both.