PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am am spoken by young men "be easier". What does it mean? I in any way it or this do not sing...

Alain
23.06.2004, 03:58
I am am spoken by young men "be easier". What does it mean? I in any way shall not understand it or this!

The anonym
26.06.2004, 21:33
In general it so... rasslabsja... Do not accept all vseryoz... Not zamorachivajsja on trifles. .i. t. The item BUT is also such a pier. People to whom a current sex also is necessary from you, but you not from those who for 1 night, here they to you and can tell or say; Be easier!.. Well type. .chyote costs or stands... perepehnutsja and it is no more. .tipa not lamajsja, be easier...

Hazhilina I.I.
30.06.2004, 05:51
Alain hello! How much or as far as I remember, expression has got accustomed from any film and sounds polnost so " Be easier also people to you it will be pulled ".
And most likely it is necessary to estimate or appreciate in what kontkeste it it is spoken. Vozhmozhny variants: the interlocutor perevbivaet you this phrase to translate or transfer conversation on a subject interesting to him; the young man has simply nothing to tell or say more, the young man is irritated in general with any conversations, etc.
In any case, it is necessary to look narrowly, and that for ljudi-guys with which you communicate. Can you communicate in "different" tongues.