PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I wish to consult to you. The matter is that at me 2 problems...

Natalia
29.06.2004, 22:10
Hello!
I wish to consult to you. The matter is that at me 2 problems:

1. We with "husband" live 7 months. All at us with it or him is remarkable. He names me the wife, wants the child, to me concerns is remarkable. All is normal, the only thing that is not pleasant to me in our attitudes or relations, that he does not wish to undersign. He is afraid of the REGISTRY OFFICE though itself was not married and up to me with anybody did not live. And I do not wish to live without a die. This circumstance very much weighs me. We are familiar with it or him already practically 3 years, we know each other completely, but here this circumstance oppresses me. Sometimes I even am broken in this occasion.

2. I do not know what to do or make, but I am am discomposed by girlfriends of the sister of the husband. All of them women lonely and as it seems to me, reckon on my husband. With one he even once has not overslept nearly (he to me told). The husband very much likes the mother and the sister, therefore often we happen at them. Often it is necessary to collide or face with girlfriends of the sister. To me not pleasantly what they on me throw views as talk to me. Such impression that wish to humiliate me. Relatives of the husband concern to me is remarkable. It will be fast at the sister of the husband birthday. It is necessary to go. If I shall not go, to the husband it will be not pleasant. We talked to it or him in this occasion. But to suffer or bear views of these women to me not so that and it would be desirable.

oshn
30.06.2004, 05:04
Was called as a milk mushroom - polezaj in a body. It as at school the first day: all on you are mown and whisper. In due course someone from whispered there is the girl-friend, someone in grey mass, and someone and the enemy. Be above it or this and to such visits concern filosovski.