PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me long history. But in krattse We like each other. But...... He...

Dasha
28.06.2004, 01:41
At me long history. But in krattse We like each other. But...... He is married. It or he had one child. And then the wife in 4 years snrva has become pregnant. I knew that at it or him with the wife normal family attitudes or relations. And on what did not apply. Simply in soul or douche dreamed always and never about it or this spoke, even to close people - that I once would wake up, and its or his wife is not present, has disappeared, dissolved, neznaju... But knew that I do not have any hopes, he not such what to throw family though likes me. For it or him family and love different things. For it or him the main thing a duty or debt. But sluchilo misfortune, mountain. Right after birthes the child has died, and in 17 hours from a bleeding the wife (cesarean) has died. Now he in horror, is frightened and lost or confused. I should condole, and I do not know as myself a message. Probably I too in it or this am guilty. I always would want that she has disappeared, I do not know as, but only not so. He seems to me too that that understands. But that to me to do or make. I seem to me last creature. How further to live with such gravity. I do not know that to the best. But I actually potrjasenna. Help or assist, but do not condemn strongly.

Cat
28.06.2004, 22:15
Dasha, I very much sympathize with you... You in what are not guilty.... It is not necessary to torment itself... The wife your liked, unfortunately, not the first woman who has died after sorts or labors... Give him time... Sounds it is banal, but time treats. He uspokoetsja, privyknit. And it will be necessary to you in all it or him poddurzhivat and to help or assist with education of the first child. Be reserved by patience and wait.

The woman
29.06.2004, 09:48
You, a reptile, are guilty in all.

SHurik
30.06.2004, 01:44
Here also there is an opportunity to show the love really, having taken care of liked and its or his child on itself, at all not asking about what, instead of easier or simply to sigh and to not leave aside! Otherwise it will turn out, that the love was up to the first difficulties, " on distance ".