PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Here such problem. At me not that's all right in sex with the wife...

MrSmart
07.06.2004, 18:32
Good afternoon. Here such problem. At me not that's all right in sex with the wife. It seems to me, I do not satisfy it or her, more precisely, I satisfy, but is far not always. She speaks, that very well. But I see, that she is clamped, and does not show any activity and its or her orgasm passes or takes place hardly noticeably for me. In marriage or spoilage we more than 6 years. In due course I began to complex and doubt in the man's abilities. It, but also not only it, has pushed me on attitudes or relations on the party or side. With another in sex at me all is class. And in due course I have fallen in love with another. But also at it or her the disadvantages which have been not connected with sex. I write it that did not advise to divorce and marry another. Though I constantly think of it or this. And so, what opinions in occasion of that will be, how much really to restore attitudes or relations in family if I shall fasten with attitudes or relations on the party or side and I shall return to the wife? The Request me the wife to not lift a question on a pardon. We shall assume, that I shall be completely forgiven or excused. Whether but I can return again to mediocre sex, and whether not there will be I constantly in ideas with that, another, in sex with which to me super! Certainly, time treats, but whether budel it is time or temporary homing in family?

:-)
08.06.2004, 06:41
If you feel, that the spouse you likes, pay to her in the same, will pass or take place time and sex for the party or side you will not arrange, the person gets used to all, a matrimonial life it not only sex but also a daily life,

MrSmart
09.06.2004, 19:20
Both like me also both wish to be my wives. And if I chose only under bed attitudes or relations already for a long time would divorce.

The anonym
10.06.2004, 20:44
And when you have got married, All of you arranged or these years suffered or bore all of you? Can, it is simple at it or her such temperament? Then you vrjadli will find common language. (((do not forget one... Men lose "ability" in due course... And then think of with WHAT (or whom) you as a result will remain... Probably only with a nose.)

MrSmart
11.06.2004, 18:32
At me two extreme measures - the wife - top of calmness, melancholic, terrible pessimistka, I for it or her - the god, and liked - komok energies which try or taste still bridle. The first years with the wife like all arranged, but I and then noticed its or her pessimism but when I had another, these features of the wife became more contrast in comparison with another. Like and to leave to another, but there the minuses, but not in it or this business, not looking on everything, I still like the wife and I do not have not enough spirit with her to leave. She too very much likes me. And another too, also hopes that I shall divorce and I shall be with her.

The censor
12.06.2004, 18:47
Yes you are simple MegaSmart. the "Class" way have chosen for self-affirmation. And if and with the mistress it has not turned out, would try or taste with animals? And considering, that you have said words that you like the wife vidat chyo at tja with her to not turn out. P. S. The sense of the letter can be reduced up to a minimum: Whom to choose that not oblamatsja, and the main thing that to sex... And it is more, more.

Katya
13.06.2004, 07:03
Know, in the given situation all fault completely yours. You have gone or send on a way of the least resistance - instead of trying to learn to relax and take pleasure or be relaxed and take pleasure completely your wife in sex, you have gone or send on all gotovenkoe. Your wife is not guilty. Fur-trees at it or her were small sex experience see you with you, it or her zakompleksovannost is quite clear and release or exempt it or her from it or this the man which really wants it or this can only liking and patient. And you, similar, only about yourselves in the given plan care, instead of about the wife and not about the mistress. At me was same 1 muzh-for 7 years of marriage or spoilage (he my the first the man), I and not ponjada, what is it the happiness - to be the woman, and sex - one of the most greatest pleasures. And I too spoke him, that very well, simply was afraid, that he will blame me for all. Also was too terrible pessimistkoj (in fact absence of normal sex affects mood) and had a heap of complexes. And then I have met the man which has made me the high-grade woman, such temperament I and of myself did not suspect, we went on all the most courageous experiments and now are happy. So I wish your wife to send you to hell and to find the PRESENT the man

MrSmart
14.06.2004, 22:26
Probably it is impossible to like a two. But I like both the wife and liked. Feelings to them are a little bit various, but I really like both of them.

The anonym
16.06.2004, 13:51
You should be defined or determined THAT (WHO) for you more important? There can be you of the spouse suspects about your communication or connection on the party or side, therefore she "is clamped"? Know, sex not the most important in attitudes or relations. It is necessary to consider all: human qualities, character, mind or wit...

Katya - to the Censor
17.06.2004, 05:57
It is impossible to disagree. The author, - to mine, is afraid oblamatsja and it it or him worries most of all. Its or his way to prove muzhkuju a solvency just also speaks the that he in this plan is completely insolvent.

MrSmart
17.06.2004, 15:19
Yes, I am afraid to make a wrong choice. By and large these both women me on 100 % not usraivajut as the wife though I like both of them. The wife knows about existence of the competitor. I repeatedly all these years tried to find a way out of a problem with the wife. How much I did not try to conduct confidential conversations on a subject, that it or her does not arrange in sex and how to solve a problem - the answer there was one - it's OK. Probably she simply is afraid of me, though I never gave an occasion. All these years I tried to be the ideal family man. She can is simple was afraid of me to lose and consequently has been held down. But even now, when solves a question of the further joint life, I cannot find out a real state of affairs.
To Katya: I would refrain from arrivals.

Question to Katya
18.06.2004, 09:54
Katyas, and here tell or say - as so the second the man has learned you to much in love and sex, and the first could not? What has he made such that you " to wake from a dream "? It is interesting to Me. My girl too firstly has been very clamped, now at us like intimate relations were normalized, but painfully this process slowly goes. I wish to help or assist to feel even more to her the feminity, the body and the sexuality but how it to make?

Katya
19.06.2004, 07:57
Yes such especial he did not do or make anything. Was simply extremely patient, and in any image has defined or determined, what exactly is necessary for me (as it can be felt for me a riddle, I asked it or him, and he refuses to explain). Still I was very much helped or assisted by that from the very beginning he behaved so naturally and did not insist, if I refused something, that I had a trust full as a result to them. When he could convince me that in any experiments there is nothing shameful if it is pleasant to both of us that only all spoils shyness, brakes at me has broken COMPLETELY. And it that at me special experience was not. The husband was the first the man, and my friend and remains to the second the only thing here 3 years though admirers full, but they to me are uninteresting. At us too not all at once was quickly and smoothly so have patience, all will turn out. The main thing, that you really wish to help or assist. Success. And about why the first could not - laziness was, probably.

The girl
20.06.2004, 13:25
I not Katya, but too shall try to answer this question. Vo-the first, it is not necessary to be the egoist. My the first the man was such. He thought before of itself(himself) and always spoke: oh, again you were not in time... Or spoke me, that very much wants and likes minet. And the initiative did not present, waited that I began. When I have asked why he does not caress me, he responded, what is it only women do or make...
The second my liked " has woken me from a dream " not words, and laskami, tenderness, love and attention. I, really, have felt the Woman though it was very a shame to me...
He thought only of me, and I only about itself... At us all is simple super! I cannot and I do not wish to think of other to the man. Always I recollect its or his gentle kisses, gentle arms or hand when its or his series is not present....

The anonym
21.06.2004, 22:44
Means so... The wife in bed another does not become, t. To. She the melancholiac or in general the phlegmatic person... Most likely to the mistress of feeling it is fast poostynut. It is simply bright spark after long calm. As to love to the wife it is probable any more love, and simply habit. I repeat, look do not remain with a nose!

)))
22.06.2004, 21:26
Yes here advice or council to give difficultly. But in fact that problem in that that you with the mistress still in fact also did not live, only occurrings. Therefore think, if will throw the wife, will leave to the mistress, and the joint life will not turn out, the return way will not be. Can to you so all and to leave as is, but also with the mistress too to not tighten or delay, that it is strong to her to not become attached. Certainly to understand it is possible as without normal sex not a life, but you think how much people at whom with sex all ok, and a life family useless. To you to solve, you and is best know all.

Come
23.06.2004, 08:46
Anything to itself... The wife knows about existence of the mistress, and you want, that she was not clamped.
Yes she you simply is afraid, prayed on you as on the god, hoped, and you have knocked down all its or her feelings, could not wake. The woman if at it or her up to you was experience a little, it was necessary to learn or teach step by step to operate or control and hear the body, and if you to the deaf person as she will manage. With that, at which energy it is full, to you it will be certainly easier in bed. If there are children, protect already created family and if is not present and do not wish to put efforts then go on an easy or a light;a mild way, in fact he for you.

MrSmart
24.06.2004, 10:33
I in marriage or spoilage with the wife am more than 6 years. Liked has appeared hardly more 1.5 years ago. And the wife all time was such. Children are not present, t. To. Has not left yet, pregnancy were broken. I at the wife far not the first, and I from the very beginning tried to solve all by confidential conversations. The answer one - it's OK. For me it is very important that partnersha it has been satisfied from sex. And to have and the wife and to change mistresses is not for me, I so cannot.

C
24.06.2004, 21:35
_ Not everything but if does not arrange also other misses and climb in eyes! To not recollect about posredstveennom sekse it is possible, and to forget class it is impossible!

Rimma
25.06.2004, 19:09
And here it is interesting, how the mistress looks what you sleep both with her and with the wife?

Rose
26.06.2004, 13:14
Your wife not casually seems to you the melancholiac and pessimistkoj-on it there are reasons. I think, they consist in unsuccessful beremennostjah. For any normal woman it is very morbid subject, therefore the wife and does not wish to speak about it or this. Therefore and sex for your wife at a present stage of yours

Rose
27.06.2004, 15:22
Your wife not casually seems to you the melancholiac and pessimistkoj-on it there are reasons. I think, they consist in unsuccessful beremennostjah. For any normal woman it is very morbid subject, therefore the wife and does not wish to speak about it or this. Therefore and sex for your wife at a present stage of a life has other, than for you, painting. Try to help or assist the wife zaberemenet-take in good clinic, and t. Item; also do not wait from it or her now rough seksa-probably when she will receive medical treatment, will change a hormonal status of its or her organism, and you do not learn or find out it or her. If to think of leaving or care to another, that is whether at you the confidence, as with her will not repeat the same history? Try to understand the wife not from the point of view of the lover, and from the point of view of the father of your future children which you with all the heart I wish.

MrSmart
27.06.2004, 23:17
Rimme: Liked that I strongly became hysterical with the wife, asked to leave from it or her, to not be engaged with her in sex. Now I have left from the wife and I live one, but I meet with liked.

About that unfortunate pregnancy - the reason of a melancholia, I do not agree. The wife such was also up to beremennostej. And it is shown not only in sex. And though I continue it or her to like, I hardly represent it or her as mother of our children, t. To. With such character, to be exact with its or his absence I do not know as she can be engaged in education.

Bird to the author!
28.06.2004, 22:14
I read your nonsense and I am simply amazed. You speak, that there is no character at the wife. Where looked when married, where your character of the man, the husband and the lover in one face for family? If it was not got on in a sex life, it is possible to stipulate and go together it to psihhologu, to the sexologist... It is simply convenient to you so to live, no trouble not responding... You Will recollect my words: two _ always complexities, grinding in to each other, gde-that and in something clever concessions, atebe it or this to do or make it would not be desirable, here and result. You will recollect the "spineless" wife, as a warm drink of a fresh breeze in hot weather. Liked? I very much would like to hear you exactly in half a year. Success and happiness to your wife, and you of long-suffering!

Rimma
30.06.2004, 01:02
Time so - means to be to you with liked. You in fact have gone iz-for it or her on it. And the wife leave in pokoe-let while the youth has not passed or has not taken place too the happiness will find.