PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What difference between soul and spirit?...

Slavik
19.06.2004, 13:24
What difference between soul and spirit?

Alexander of Item
20.06.2004, 16:45
Same, as between an animal and the person:-)). Spirit - the maximum or supreme part throttle: creativity, conscience, a self-consciousness... What precisely is not present at animals (and soul at them, speak, COLLECTIVE).

Slavik
20.06.2004, 20:20
Why then speak, what the soul is immortal?

To Alexander of Item
22.06.2004, 02:07
You are absolutely not right, that at animals of douche collective, look or see, that people create and all becomes clear!! Dusha-it is a basis of the person, telo-an environment, "clothes", Duh-not necessarily means creativity, the spirit should be brought up, take hotjaby the Buddhism where the wisdom which has been saved up or which has been saved by experience is considered, that duh-, and you approve or confirm "... Conscience. samosoznani.. " What conscience at " strong spirit " which is physically strong, competent, and houses for example the full "vermin", capable to bring is a lot of misfortune for blikogo the person (artist Shilov is amazingly talented and as concerned to the wife and the daughter, prochtite " Top secret, years or summer release)...

The anonym
22.06.2004, 05:33
See you, two simultaneous answers:-). Slavik, it simply figure of speech such, the SPIRIT is immortal, certainly. The anonym, and and here people:-)? The Question on soul or douche at animals debatable. About buddistskogo comprehensions of spirit. It agree, the spirit is and maximum or supreme displays of Reason. About SHilova I can not agree, the handicraftsman differs from the Master that will find something one and polzuet (as Glazunov), - is not pleasant to me this artist.

Slavik
23.06.2004, 07:35
Thanks, Alexander. And how about mors?

Slavik
24.06.2004, 10:54
Thanks, Alexander. Still me the Apocalypse interests. CHto-something about it or him.

Alexander of Item
25.06.2004, 08:55
Not ochen-I it or him like that:-). I like idea of well-known Russian philosopher Nikolay Fyodorovicha Fyodorova about RESERVE of apokaliptical prophecies. That is, exaggerating if themselves we shall badly conduct, - here, that waits for us. _____ it is written by already old person in extremity or end I of a century or blepharon, that pupil the liked I.H.Est the diversified attempts of its or his decoding. ___ and though all comes to an end there a victory of goods, - that is it is formal he should be recognized by optimistic product! - kak-after all this heap of horrors this victory not strongly impresses that, not so organically looks or appears...

Slavik
26.06.2004, 00:18
Interestingly, thanks. And how about mors all?

Alexander of Item
27.06.2004, 08:47
:-)). You would specify all, what exactly is interesting to you. For example, whether is the mors a harm? Or: about the correct attitude or relation to mors. Or: why the majority of people does not believe in a reality of beyond the grave existence, but of mors thinks a little?, etc.:-).

Slavik
28.06.2004, 11:32
- To yours to fish, hunt - a sin?

Alexander of Item
29.06.2004, 22:58
And it - looking what for and with what attitude or relation! If for livelihood, and is not present other opportunities (for example, Yakutia) and thus with the chaste attitude or relation (pray), - that is not present...