PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Nearby 2 weeks disturbs sensation of incompleteness of an inspiration. Yearly...

Natasha
24.06.2004, 14:23
Hello. Nearby 2 weeks disturbs sensation of incompleteness of an inspiration. Yearly I address to the neurologist with veget. Nanosecond, especially in the autumn when a load study + job also I start to feel a malaise. A BP now in norm or rate.
In blizh. Time to the doctor I shall not get, than while it is possible to improve the status?

Irina.
25.06.2004, 08:36
You should - taki make all the cardiogram. For now have a drink Valocordinum. He calms or abirritates and removes or takes out spastic strictures.

Natasha
27.06.2004, 23:00
Thanks for advice or council. The cardiogram did or made. An arrhythmia (probably respiratory), she at me since the childhood.
I think at me a neurosis or a psychosis or panic attacks. In odin-perfect day vanishes appetite, all would be desirable to cry to throw or stop, I take offence, am irritated. One year ago to me appointed or nominated chetvertushku Amitriptyline and 2 packs of Nootropilum. It or this suffices exactly on polgoda-year of a quiet life and all - new...

Irina.
29.06.2004, 19:39
Check up all - taki heart, especially at you an arrhythmia. Make an echo, the dynamical cardiogram... The status of a neurosis at an arrhythmia can provoke a heart failure. A neurosis to treat it is necessary, but it is impossible to write off or copy all only on it or him. Success to you!