PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Many speak, that I not such a beauty and the clear head... Like not so...

IRISHA
13.06.2004, 03:22
Many speak, that I not such a beauty and the clear head... Like it is not too similar to dream of the man. Moreover besides and married (on mutual love). But men pochemu-that all the same very activly pay to me attention (marvellously mine to unmarried girlfriends)... Moreover besides young, rich and beautiful. Try to offer serious attitudes or relations. Paradox, is not that so. Explain, what's the matter.

Semyonych
14.06.2004, 02:50
It is inexplicable paradox!:-)

IGOR
15.06.2004, 18:12
It not paradox I met such women. I would tell or say, that there is even such type. It is difficult to explain, but this what that internal attraction. Strange that they offer you serious attitudes or relations, when marriage or spoilage (on mutual love) business before such conversations as a rule does not reach.

:-)
16.06.2004, 21:28
All is clear zdesja, kobelki become stupid from a plenty of money and want an extreme with zamuzhnej babenkoj.

IRISHA-EAAE?
17.06.2004, 12:34
Igor, simply some men think what to make a proposal of marriage it their last trump. How to be spoken, suddenly I shall take I shall look or see, that he such klevyj (and it or he has more than money, than my husband earns, both he is more beautiful, and it is lovelier, etc.)... Yes as I shall throw the husband, yes as I shall leave for it or him. Not men understand all, that there is a love and she is the most dear or expensive. But the some people have already understood... But hopes all the same do not lose:)))

Gyk
17.06.2004, 17:46
Here I. Irisha, you are not right. And suddenly that will come. Here also offer you a miscellaneous. Especially you sometimes practise illegitimate attitudes or relations. You see, the some perepadaet:-)))

IRISHA
18.06.2004, 19:37
Gyk, you as always, have vulgarized all. Offer not a miscellaneous, and the ARM or HAND And HEART:)))

Gyk
19.06.2004, 02:33
Arm or Hand and sredtse they to you suggest to hide true sense of the lewd desires. And furthermore, being uvennym, that you all is peer an arm or a hand and heart will give up, to offer it to them easy. Here they also are content smaller:-)))

IRISHA
19.06.2004, 15:57
Gyk, and smaller it than? If you think, that I with them sleep, you, as always, are mistaken...

Reflecting
21.06.2004, 01:10
Fidelity of the woman to the elect in my comprehension of a life always was worthy admiration and respect...

Gyk
21.06.2004, 03:44
With whom then, if not with these or it? Conduct except for the husband, you have adventures. Excuse for the meticulousness, simply similar subject with me once has happened.

IRISHA
22.06.2004, 02:53
Gyk, you understand, if with enamoured by the man also to oversleep, he, vooshche so will get, that the life a raspberry will not seem. Believe to me. He will find or consider, that it or he has chances of the further attitudes or relations with all circumstances following from here. So except for secular dialogue I allow nothing to myself. I very strongly like the husband and consequently it is not necessary to me, that someone clouded or has saddened to me a life. Well, and if the woman would like adventures she chooses men made which soberly estimate or appreciate a situation, and will not annoy then the carings. Here so. And what subject with you has happened?

Gyk
23.06.2004, 01:42
So in fact told already. One month prior to wedding my bride has overslept with " the good interlocutor " (it from its or her words). Thus swore " eternal love ". Has not forgiven or excused. And now it is simply interesting to me, why women sometimes make similar.

IRISHA
23.06.2004, 04:30
In vain has not forgiven or excused, time liked. For certain, she too liked you, time in marriage was going to. It was possible to try to go through it. Really you such ideal and innocent...

Reflecting
24.06.2004, 03:40
Gyk, the correct choice has made... And as the man has made a decision... It or her " the eternal love " would be up to the second " well very good interlocutor "...: (And why make, I from one and have not achieved the intelligible answer... As always it is a lot of reasons... Also that the most sad majority of them silly if to not tell or say idiotic...: (((to destroy attitudes or relations it is simple...

Gyk
25.06.2004, 16:41
Wished to forgive or excuse, but I knew, that I shall always remember change. I at heart the person vindictive (I know, what is it a huge disadvantage, but I can do or make nothing with myself). I in the same evening as has learned or has found out, have whirled away to the " the old friend " with all consequences following from here. And there is no at me a belief to the person who so, with " the good interlocutor ", can. How much them on light of " good interlocutors "? Though plaintively begged to forgive or excuse, spoke about " great and eternal love ". I shall recollect, rage of all probiraet. After that very longly did not believe women and revenged them for this act. ONE MONTH PRIOR TO WEDDING!!!

Gyk
27.06.2004, 00:22
And by the way rather " ideal and innocent ". Was such, till this moment. Now, alas.

IRISHA
27.06.2004, 19:19
Life experience shows what especially to believe, in general, nobody is necessary... Neither to women, nor men. Only to itself. So more reliably and more safely.

Katya - Gyku
28.06.2004, 20:04
And what for at once to the old friend rvanuli-that? And can subconsciously you just searched for an occasion here so to jerk, and she it is simple it or him to you has given? Also what, there is a difference for a month up to or after wedding?

To Gyk Katya
29.06.2004, 17:02
And I have jerked to " the old friend " because, that thought, that if itself I shall change, only then I can forgive or excuse. Could not. Also believe to me, and I did not think about itself except for the bride before wedding. And what was if she has made it month after wedding? I do not know. Then, likely, in general would kill. Katya, and I as postotrju, you on me to fall down all want or wish? The pier itself is guilty. It is typical for all women: - (