PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The husband never shows the initiative though and never refuses in bed...

Lena
21.06.2004, 14:27
The husband never shows in bed the initiative though and never refuses when I begin. If it or him longly to not touch or not tamper with, starts to take offence, but itself the first does not want. Can, with me or with it or him something not so?

Huch
22.06.2004, 00:21
Your husband similar in detsve grew without the father, female skills was typed or collected.

Herring
22.06.2004, 17:01
It is possible to think, that the father usually speaks: study, the sonny, while I zhiv-now on your mummy shall put tags))) If serezno-unless is a problem? A problem when hundred years you do not want, and you want spat-and you awake and start spirit to shake out... Last)))) And so you like as zastrahovany.)

Lena
23.06.2004, 21:53
No, the father to it or him was. He and in 20 years was takoj-2 years drove me for the handle, it is visible waited, when I on it or him shall throw.

Herring
25.06.2004, 12:49
Lena, and all of them such. With rare exception, which, by the way, in husbands suits worse. I in rennej junnosti had greater or big ljubov-well is direct such huge preogromnaja. Also it seemed by-we longly met, we had close relations. But estestvenno-trudnosti-while a key gde-that you will find... So he also was not scratched it or him to search. Thus with it or him it was impossible to come in podezd-be rescueed or saved;salvaged, who can. Toest-the desire - rabietic, but that for this purpose is necessary sdelat-not soobrazham-necessary here most to think to not fall before access sex)

Herring
26.06.2004, 11:50
Lena, and all of them such. With rare exception, which, by the way, in husbands suits worse. I in rennej junnosti had greater or big ljubov-well is direct such huge preogromnaja. Also it seemed by-we longly met, we had close relations. But estestvenno-trudnosti-while a key gde-that you will find... So he also was not scratched it or him to search. Thus with it or him it was impossible to come in podezd-be rescueed or saved;salvaged, who can. Toest-the desire - rabietic, but that for this purpose is necessary sdelat-not soobrazham-necessary here most to think to not fall before access sex)

The mouse
27.06.2004, 01:41
To thicket happens to within naoborot-)... All at you is normal, and from what you suddenly began this question to be set, time always so was, has bothered?.. .terpite, such to you the man dostalsja-)))

The anonym
27.06.2004, 12:30
Dreccirovannii Jimmi:)

I.
28.06.2004, 09:27
To you has carried, that the husband would like does not refuse, when you show the initiative. At me the situation is much worse: when I to the husband begin podlezat with any "nonsenses" (he so speaks it), he tries kak-to offend me that that already nothing would be desirable me!

Kajfman
29.06.2004, 11:18
Lena, the husband has got to you not rejected or defective, is simple its or his role - the such irresistable temper. Such it is a lot of, also do not listen babskie to conversations on how " the husband has got me... Wants me and wants... " Is mismatches the validity more often. You should postojano solicit and be it or him from it or this in indescribable delight. Take pleasure that you - hozja (in) positions. - you this role does not arrange an another matter, then it is necessary to be convinced of it or this on all hundred and... In a way.