PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to forgive or excuse change, have lived 4 years he is younger for 15 years.. .chto business or affairs...

The anonym
23.06.2004, 21:49
Whether it is possible to forgive or excuse change, have lived 4 years he is younger for 15 years.. .chto to do or make, things not zabiraeet, peredevaetsja it is fast, but does not spend the night, a kind tired, sad... .ochen it is sick. .doktor SHimansky me ignariruetvernee mine serde/I to it or him;them obrashchalas/Thanks

stasja
25.06.2004, 00:54
Have a talk with it or him... Under your story it is similar, as to forgive there is nobody: in fact he does not ask a pardon!! And acts how it is necessary to him!!! Most likely it is necessary to notice it!!!

Birch
27.06.2004, 13:48
In general, having gone on such union, you obviously should be ready approximately to such turn of events. Nevertheless he is much younger than you. If not a secret, how much to him and how much to you? Do not take offence, but as a rule similar situations and come to an end with it or this.

To birch from the broken heart
28.06.2004, 23:01
Birch to him - 20, and me of 35 years. Really in love the age defines or determines everything, I think is not present, it is possible and to be in 16 years the present the man, and in 40 it to not be. Yes, 4 years nmkuda not denesh-have together passed or have together taken place all so much, but I already have a little bit calmed down - as it is fated and will be, I respect with its or his feelings and is ready to forgive or excuse and understand, though is not assured, that etosostojanie can is long prodlitsja-too painfully, and a pain sooner or later prohodit/time lechit/Novernoe, I romantik - believed in infinity chuvst. .bereza, respond, please, you think - all all over?

Stase from the broken heart
29.06.2004, 09:04
Yes, he does not ask proshchenija-from it or him very proud harakter/yes I and I do not wait, I wish to live simply further, and without it or him pusto-in fact we lived civil brakom-I accept its or his what he est-he has told or said, that to him will hardly live with me, knowing, that it or he had a communication or connection with another, it seems to me, what is it test for us.. That delat-I understand, that all is already solved for us - it is necessary to wait..., when we snim talked on a question - whether he likes - he has told or said I shall not tell or say, but if to you it will be easier from a word is not present - is ready to tell or say so... Badly without it or him. Even the cat sleeps on it or him krassovkah.. To us it is bad without it or him - I like it or him..